Thinking of having revenge on the jw girl

by spirituk 71 Replies latest social relationships

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Honestly you none of you get it .

Oh, we get it ok.

You're just not listening because of your confirmation bias.

It's you that's seeking permission from this forum to be irresponsible and childish.

This will be my last reply on this thread because you're being obsessive and need professional help.

I DO NOT give you permission in any way shape or form to take any revenge! END OF!

Seek help. You sound like a looney.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

try bootcamp, it will work wonders for you. If it does not help you, get professional help from a licensed counselor.

• fedup
    fedup

spirituk,

You can't be serious with those comments? You must be putting us on? trying to come off as though you just escaped from an asylum.

Trust me, we've all been in a similar situation, a normal guy will rub one out like a man. A crazy, lunatic that needs therapy and professional help will post mental shit like you.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

fedup - I get the impression we're being trolled

• spirituk
    spirituk

blah blah.. Whatever..we saw how your actions helped the world ..your love and kindness stopped that cult or at least it reduced its actions -.- ..assholes.. at least it will be something different from what you ever did in your goddamn life.. just continue what you are doing and let people who can act to actually do it. Sleep in your shell peacefuly.. you are all so closed minded ..

I was provoked and hurt so much to reach at this point to think like that..YOU, have been criticizing and deriding me for 2 days from a blogspot..What does this says for your personality? Honestly you are worse than me and you are hypocrites ..at least i am truthful .. you make me sick

• sir82
    sir82

And find someone you deserve.

Lindsey Lohan?

• Fernando
    Fernando

Most of us probably can recall investing too much emotionally in a bankrupt relationship (person or organisation).

Very draining.

Not worth it.

(Why do followers of the Watchtower religion call themselves “publishers of the Good News” whilst unfamiliar with the “Good News” according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms?)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I get it also and you don't have my permission to hurt another person either, spirituk.

I was going to relate how my heart has been broken and I believe my heartbreaks were way worst to yours. Yeah I wanted revenge but what would that have gotten me? Not the person back in my life. I was more constructive. I went out and had a life without those people. I have a lovely marriage and gret kids. The people who hurt me? Who cares, they weren't meant to be in my life and I'm happy despite them.

you won't get permission from this board.

• Emery
    Emery

we're talking to a brick wall people.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I was provoked and hurt so much to reach at this point to think like that..

You are responsible for your actions. Hurting somone is wrong.

It doesn't matter if your were provoked or not.

YOU are in control of you and what you do. People that hurt you or do bad things to you don't force you to have to do bad things.

You must decide to do the right thing.

Your reasoning so far will only lead you to more pain and hurt for yourself and for the girl, and possibly criminal charges for you, too. so stop. Listen to what the people here are telling you. Listen and save yourself from more pain and darkness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit