Thinking of having revenge on the jw girl

by spirituk 71 Replies latest social relationships

• fedup
    fedup

Signs of a Stalker:

1. They become demanding/controlling, they want to know who you are texting, e-mailing, what you are saying. They are suspicious, perhaps even paranoid.
    2. They are contacting you multiple times a day asking you to confirm where you are at – if you are at an unusual place and they seem to know - suspect that they have put some geo location software on your phone.
    3. They start sending aggressive, abusive or threatening texts.
    4. They start to contact your friends and family trying to check up on you, get information about you, or trying to damage those relationships.
    5. They start to spread rumors, put abusive, embarrassing comments online via social network, forums etc.
    6. They seem to know information that you haven’t told them or know what you do online such as websites you’ve gone to, people you’ve chatted or sent e-mails to etc – suspect spyware on your computer
    7. Your passwords stop working or keep changing.
    8. You find e-mails marked read that you haven’t read, or e-mails sent from your account you haven’t sent.
    9. Money starts going missing from your online bank account or goods being bought via online stores you use.
    10. Information is deleted such as friend’s contacts, computer files, e-mails.

Spirituk, I suggest therapy for yourself

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    I just cant stand her , i dont wanna see her again

Then leave her be! Stop being so consumed and move on with your life. You sound like a fucking serial killer.

The REAL fault lies with the leaders of this vile cult. If you want revenge get back at the GB by exposing their evil in whatever effective yet legal means you can.

She is a cult victim, it's not her fault. Her mind has been messed up by the WBT$. Be the bigger person and move on!

Sorry to sound harsh but you need to grow up and stop acting like a spoiled little brat.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Ditto to what others have said.

For her sake, I hope that she does NOT ever go to your country again on vacation - or we may be seeing some news item about another woman disappearing in a foreign country.

Get help.

Now!

Regards,

Jim TX

• Emery
    Emery

Buy the book "Double Your Dating". Move on and don't be a stalker. You will realize that there are many women who are not dysfunctional in the world.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

If you keep on the way you're going you're going to end up spending your life in prison.

• Fading Begins
    Fading Begins

If this was the first time she did this to an unbeliever, and then having her "guilt attack" and learning from her mistake, then I would agree with the rest of the posters here. But its not, and this woman needs to reap the consequences of her actions, not out of revenge but out of justice. She is a "user", selfish and a hypocrite. She does this to unsuspecting "unbelievers", playing with their emotions, knowing from the beginning that she isn't going to follow-through with the relationship, and not caring who she is hurting. Many JW women have this notion that unbelievers don't count in the greater picture, so they can get a few thrills, and it pumps up their ego, and then they can go back into the warm little borg cocoon without a look back.

She has probably done this with other men online, but most would not travel from their country to hers, so she gets away with it. If there are no consequences, she will keep playing out this same fantasy without any guilt or concern for what she is doing to these men. I think you should wrap up your little parcel of goodies and send it off to her Kingdom Hall address. Nothing will happen to her, because there isn't "two witnesses", but it might make her think twice about pulling this cruel little stunt again. You can feel better, knowing you will have prevented this from happening to some other suspecting bloke. Then walk away and get on with your life. As you now know, she's not worth it!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Fading begins - Do you actually know this 'sister'? Can you attest 100% to the truthfulness of what spirituk has told you?

If not you are only going on the anecdotal story you've been told.

Beware that you do not become complicit in life threatening illegal activity when you only know one side of a story - just saying.

Take care.

• Ding
    Ding

The longer you focus on your emotional pain, the longer it will last and the deeper it will get.

If you focus on revenge, your anger will enslave you.

Let the girl go and by so doing free yourself from the hurts of the past and move on to a more positive future.

• happy@last
    happy@last

Fading begins - there are people who are 'users', that's who they are and they can't be taught differently

• Fading Begins
    Fading Begins

Punkofnice - I appreciate your comment, but if Spirtuk is not being totally honest, then he would have absolutley no "evidence" to present about this sister, and we have no discussion. If he has physical proof of the dishonesty, hypocritical and premeditated heartless behaviour of this so-called sister, then I think he should send it.

To your question, no I do not know this particular sister, but in my many decades of being part of the borg, I have had dealings with many sisters like this, my sister being one. As I said in my previous comment - if this was the first time, I could overlook it, it's not - we know there's been at least two similiar situations, and their could be more, that we are not aware of. The fact that she bragged that the previous unbeliever still loves her, shows how shallow she is. My thoughts on this are not about punishment through the borg, its about stopping a shallow, egotistical, cruel person from hurting anyone else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit