Thinking of having revenge on the jw girl

by spirituk 71 Replies latest social relationships

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Outlaw I haven't seen or met a woman yet that's as appealing as a twenty piece hot wing from KFC and a couple Guinness'.

• LostInTranslation
    LostInTranslation

Ah Spirituk,

We've spoken on this before, I'm sorry to see you're still in such distress over this girl.

Honestly, let her go. For so many reasons.. exacting revenge will change NOTHING about your situation with her. It won't bring her back, it won't change her mind or association with her congregation.

And least of all, It will NOT make YOU feel better.

In the end, if you are cruel or vengeful toward her, you will just feel a sense of shame and guilt of your own for having stooped as low as she has in leading you on. You already feel torn up over this girl, Don't allow those feelings to encourage you to act in an irrational way.

Let it go, Take stock of your wounds, Feel sad and let down..take time to heal, it's all ok. (been there, done that!!) But just move on and find the RIGHT girl who is free to love you and be in love with you, without having to answer to a life sucking cult.

Good Luck

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

I know a "wordly" guy whose 10 year relationship with a JW girl recently ended. She broke his heart, he was very hurt, but he moved on. He now has a nice girlfriend and is happier than he was before.

When you hold onto resentment, you end up hurting yourself far more than the person who hurt you. It's a process, you need to let go and move on like others have suggested, for your own health and future.

Wishing you healing.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

One more thought, you really need to let it go before you think about hurting her really bad, you do not want to end up in cell 23 hours a day for the rest of your life, 1 hour break each day from the cell. 5 minutes shower. Yes 5 minutes! You will be better off not to be so resentful and move on and find a better girlfriend as long as you will treat her like a queen. Good Luck!

• bethelyellowdollarbag
    bethelyellowdollarbag

spirituk

The feelings you have are very strong and are real and important.

But as you have already seen they are changing.

At first you felt pain now you are feeling anger.

Most anyone will have a sequence of feelings just like you are having now. It is normal and expected.As you think more about this the anger will typically subside as you get some more distance from this situation. If your analysis of this situation is accurate you may soon come to feel sorrier for this girl than you do for yourself.

Think about it, you have options, are apparently looking for someone to really connect with and certainly will in time. This girl on the other hand is setting herself up for a very painful series of manipulative short term unfulfilling and ultimately lonely relationships. Whatever good qualities she has that attracted you to her something is obviously very wrong with her. One can only hope that she figures it out before she causes herself and others a lot of pain. So in a sense you got off easy.

It could have been a lot worse. You could have gotten engaged before she showed her true damage. What would have happened if you married and had children and then you found out what she was really like.

Right now it is probably impossible to see how you could forgive or feel sorry for this person as you are so angry. But remember just a few days ago how much you cared for her and how hurt you were and you couldn't even think of being angry.

That is the nature of feelings, they change often times quickly.

As others have said more eloquently the healthiest thing for you to do is think about other things and be thankful you found out what you needed to know when you did.

Once you get to the point where you do feel sorry for her imagine how bad you will feel if in a state of anger you do something hurtful or even worse illegal.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

As the song goes,"Let It Be",be the better person. Go find someone who will return your feelings and be happy. It's just not worth it and you wouldn't want to do something you will regret later.

• spirituk
    spirituk

Honestly you none of you get it . You think that you are helping mankind by forgiving and be loving to jw's.The only thing that you are succeeding is to reinforce the feeling that they are in the right religion and they dont put any effort on changing that. You guys are so exhausted fighting your own fights and you have gone to the other hand of your mentality. Why cant you see that these people need something like shock to recover? I couldnt agree more to Fading Begins . If i dont act , she will harm other people too and destroy another life like the one of the previous guy who after 7 years still feels for her ,and god knows if she holds him there . You say i am mentally ill .. me .. who gave her everything .. who saw her crying.. i am just a man like all of you who got hurt by a brainwashed person..Just look in the internet how many situations are like mine..i ve searched it for a year now ,and honestly i feel very sad of watching very similar stories to mine..just think of how many persons would be saved all this time if one did something about it like me..They all followed your instructions , which simply say ''just let this religion ,see your life , and let jws destroy someone else now'' NO. this is wrong.. we humans are sleeping .. we cant see how things are..we just want to settle our life.Wake up people..Personally i wont let this HYpocrite girl to get near my relatives again.I mean she met my parents and nobody knows anything about her.If she is so religious then why does she associates with worldy people..I cant leave her live her double life ,destroying other people's lifes.Maybe its egoistical maybe its the feeling of unjustice.. BUT nobody can blame me for what i feel now.. She played mind games with me , i can ensure you on that..The typical hot and cold actions of jw.And now , to see her posting on FB of my cousin that she wants to hold my cousins baby and to know that she has an inferior view of that baby and to know that she believes that the baby will die forever?and if she doesnt care about this very IMPORTANT matter for her consciousness,then how can she face my cousin and my friend after what she done to me?(irrelevant that no one knows what happened.) i mean how arrogant, how hypocritical can she be? Ιnertial is so outdated for this cult.Everyone only speaks searches documents shows them etc.NO ONE has taken any actions against these people..Now that i have some weapons to fight it and embarass the so proud image (for them) of their cult, you are holding me back and you are so loving to people who hurt and possibly hold your loved ones.WE ARE NOT CHRIST ,STOP VIEWING YOURSELFS LIKE HIM EVEN IF HE BARELY EXISTED.we are humans who have to take actions .wake up you guys ,fight them , even one life is saved ,you have succeed .

Btw Fading Begins i sent you a pm and you didnt respond , i dont know if you got it .

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

yeah we told you in various ways (some polite some less so) that you are over the edge and a bit mental, now you are confirming it.... you are fucking nuts, step back, grow up and move on.

If you are UNABLE to gain control over yourself in order to let it go and do this then it just confirms your obsession is that of the mentally ill.

So the question you have to ask is not "how can I get revenge on this girl?" ...

The question you NEED to be asking yourself now is "AM I MENTALLY ILL?"

• still thinking
    still thinking

Just look in the internet how many situations are like mine..i ve searched it for a year now ,and honestly i feel very sad of watching very similar stories to mine...spirituk

Are you telling me this was all a year ago...move on. Get some help...you are in no position to help anyone else until you sort yourself out.

You weren't married...you didn't live together...you barely saw each other...time to move on and out of the fantasy you are creating. She is not the person you want her to be, and quite possibly never will be. Find someone who is.

We don't have the power to change other people. We can only change ourselves. Work on that. And find someone you deserve.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I agree with Still Thinking, Please do not do anything drastic. I know it hurts, well I have been hurt in the past too, revenge is NOT the solution. Get a hobby, take things slowly, go to the gym 3 times a week and make new friends (good people). Excercise can help you to feel better. Take it easy and take care!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit