Thinking of having revenge on the jw girl

by spirituk 71 Replies latest social relationships

• spirituk
    spirituk

only fading begins can understand me and my pain .and punkofnice , why should i even bother to post in this forum if i am telling lies? send me a p.m. and i will tell you my fb too.Has anyone of you experienced something like me? if not then your answer ,even respectful , cant really count for me .By the way , i have post before about this story so you can follow through and see the story . I was an orthodox. Now i dont believe in anything.I tried more than anything to satisfy her guilts..i failed.. but i didnt deserve this kind of behaviour..i only gave her love ,she treated me like a foreigner at the end :( the problem is that she is a close friend with my worldy cousin ,from which we kept it secret and we still do , and i also want to tell that to my cousin about what happened as she doesnt know anything.At the very start of this situation, my cousin warned her because she knew what happened before but she continued with me and i took it as a positive sign..My cousin also told me that this girl was a jw but i didnt knew anything about them i just replied ''so what'' ..so ignorant and poor me :( every jw that i told him all the story for days told me that i should give her in because she played with me :( its a bit of justice served ,its a bit of revenge ,its a bit of a way to release my pain..

It is impossible to suffer without making someone pay for it; every complaint already contains revenge . Friedrich Nietzsche

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Spirituk- You are trying to control her, she is a woman and she is going to do what every she wants to do and let everyone else deal with the mess. Why do you think they lock them up in the Mid East like property?

My advice if you are going to live in the Western World, grow up and get over it, or move to Saudi Arabia.

• clarity
    clarity

This quote really shows the unbalanced mind.

You need help with your obsession.

We are not here to make people pay.

We are here to understand, to forgive & to move on.

>

Get busy with something worthwhile.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

spirituk -

only fading begins can understand me and my pain

I understand pain believe you me. My wife recently left because I was DA'd but I don't seek revenge on her.

............and I at no time called you a liar thank you very much. Your reply indicates you're not being objective. This is why the posters are telling you to move on and let it go. You are coming acrossas about to do something illegal.

Your post doesn't come over as a cry for pain but you asking permission to get revenge.

The only person that is giving you that permission is fading.

I think you need to distance yourself from your dilemma. Give yourself time to breathe.

Don't do anything rash.

It is impossible to suffer without making someone pay for it; every complaint already contains revenge. Friedrich Nietzsche

Ok. You've made your complaint here so your revenge is complete. Now you can move on with your life and put it all behind you.

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
    — Marilyn Monroe

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I was pushed into an early marriage to an older man. After we were married he raped and sexually humiliated me repeatedly. Because we were JWs I stayed with him for 27 years. Once I woke up to TTATT he threatened to kill me. I left both him and the cult at the same time.

I don't feel any need for revenge or retribution of any kind. I've forgiven him and my heart is at peace.

Learn to forgive or you will never know a moment's peace.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

If you do not chill out, you will most likely go to Jail.

• sir82
    sir82
    Has anyone of you experienced something like me?

No - you are the only person in the entire 13 billion year history of the universe to have a girl break up with you.

Just in case this has any effect - you need to step back and take a deep breath, determine to move on, and grow up. You're not 12 years old any more.

Oh, and some therapy would likely do wonders for you.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Supposedly one of the idiots involved with the Steubenville situation but not charged, was involved simply because he was seeking revenge against the victim. While dude didn't have to go to court, his reputation took a hit. Point is, woman plays you, dumps you, life goes on. This thread leaves the impression you're about to do something stupid that you'll likely regret in the long run. Move on in life. The ratio here in the States is like 2-3 women for every man, and your stuck on this one girl?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" Has anyone of you experienced something like me?"

No, no one has ever felt the pain of a broken heart except you. *sarcasm*

I agree with every level headed person who has responded to you and given the advice of letting this go and staying away from this woman. Painful, yeah but revenge isn't what will relieve your pain. Time and distance will. Sorry, there's no quick fix.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Please let it go, spirituk. The one who will get hurt the most is probably you. Immerse yourself in other things and live a happy life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit