Thinking of having revenge on the jw girl

by spirituk 71 Replies latest social relationships

• Emery
    Emery

There are way too many women out there to be so heart-broken over one.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Of course he should wait and think things through, but why is his desire for justice, revenge, vindication any different than ours.

Justice? What is that in this case? Hurting her back? Revenge? Revenge and justice are two different things. Vindication? Being told he was right? We have one side of a story from someone that sounds unstable and clearly isn't acting like an adult and accepting his part of what happened.

So tell me, what is justice in this case? Revenge? Vindication?

• Giordano
    Giordano

First off we know all about the Borg and it's history. All we are getting from spirituk is his rant. Unfortunately he calls his post 'thinking of having revenge on the jw girl' that's pretty off puting right there.

Apparently she doesn't want to have anything to do with him....... maybe we are seeing why.

• Simon
    Simon

Get over it, grow up and move on. You're proving why she made the right decision.

Maybe think about that instead of plotting 'revenge' which makes you sound like an asshole.

Not cool at all dude.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Horrible Girl Friends can also be replaced with..

Beer and a Bucket of KFC..

...............................  photo mutley-ani1.gif .. .OUTLAW

• jgnat
    jgnat

Who of us, no matter how badly we were treated, turned in as many "brothers" and "sisters" as we could for their own "wrongdoing"?

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

DON'T FORGET:

There's plenty of fish in the sea!

Lawds yes! ;-)

• Twitch
    Twitch

Evil is always devising more corrosive misery through man's restless need to exact revenge out of his hate.

- Ralph Steadman

PS. Get over yourself

• tec
    tec
    I want her to feel pain as i did , alone without anyone to back me up.I cant stand feeling so much pain and her just moving on with her life like nothing happened.I dont want to let it go like this .At least she wont do it again to other men likeshe did to me and to the other guy.

Also ,what consequences will that have on her and on me?

Revenge is not going to stop your pain. It is only going to make the darkness that you are allowing to grow in you worse.

Yes, she hurt you. Yes, she wronged you. You have a right to be hurt over that. We, all of us, take the risk of being hurt when we love someone, and oftentimes we ourselves DO the hurting. But as much as her hurting you says something about the nature of her love... what does that say about that nature of your love that you would want to cause her harm in turn, now?

Let her go, Spirituk. Grieve her (you have earned that), allow yourself to feel that hurt and acknowledge your anger... but do not let it consume you, as you are doing. Let it go, and move on. Because the more you give in to anger and revenge, the more darkness you are going to allow to consume you, and the harder it is going to be to come back from that. My Lord reminds me that this is the reason God warned Cain... 'sin is crouching at your door, it desires to have you, but you must master it'... because the anger and jealousy that Cain allowed to consume him caused him to sin against his brother.

The person you will hurt is YOU. YOU deserve better than that. So stop, and turn around from the path you are headed down, and let her go. Try and forgive, and ask help from God (if that is where your belief is, I do not know)... because forgiveness releases you as much as it does one who has wronged you. (and also allows you to BE forgiven, when it is you who has wronged someone)

Peace to you, and the love and strength it takes to forgive,

tammy

• talesin
    talesin

Holding anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to get sick.

You need counselling or something. You sound very bitter and twisted.

Get some help.

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit