Do any of you know each other?

by Lost Diamond 92 Replies latest jw experiences

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hey Ozzie!

We want to visit too! We aren't as much fun as Ven (We've met her) but I think we would be tolerable. Right Ven? We are tolerable aren't we. Joy is more fun than me. I just bore people with controversial issues.

But we really hope to come to the Great South Land some day.

Jst2laws

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Jst,

I love boring controversial issues and discussing them for hours.
    As long as there is cold brew.

• cellomould
    cellomould
    In person I've met well over 20 posters and it's my goal to meet you all

So I am just a statistic, to you, Ven?
    hahahahaha

cellomould

"Money walks through the door, and memory flies out the window" Dream Theater, 6:00

• myself
    myself

Heaven

I was in Michigan until my junior high school years in the Detroit area. We travel to Michigan each year thru Grand Rapids then on north
    to the Harbor Springs/Petoskey area. If we are in a hurry we have gone thru Lansing. Where are you from?

Myself
    Now in Tennessee

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

I'm in mid-Michigan if anyone ever wants to visit little ole me and family.

I've met some of you at the toronto apostofest, great people! Can't wait for the next one.

Anne

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

hey Two that's not true we had a blast with you and your fam

Ven

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching!!!"

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Megadude,

I'll provide the place and the brew but you have to bring your share of issues to debate.

We can do it here, or do you want to meet us in the Great South Land?

Venice,

Thanks Ven. But I admit I was a bad influence on you Dad. Hope he rides that new motorcycle defensively.

Jst2laws

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Hey Myself!!!
    How are ya!!! How's sis doing too!!!!
    I love this site!!! I've met, let's see, I've met and also ran into 7 people here! It's really nice to run into people that you hadn't seen in years, or actually met someone that you've met on the boards. About 2 years ago I went to a small apostate vest in Kansas. It was great! Tink =;o)

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

I'm from the Portland area....any takers?

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Jst,

I have so much on my plate right now you'd better wait till I can mosey on down to your side of the world. I know I would like to do a little scuba in your part of the country. Perhaps I could schedule it to coincide with LB going there since he is also an avid diver.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit