Do any of you know each other?

by Lost Diamond 92 Replies latest jw experiences

• hippikon
    hippikon

Speaking og get togethers - must be about due for another Sydney fest. Who is going to bring the virgin to burn on the alter this time? I would but I'm fresh out!

• COMF
    COMF

Hi, Lost Diamond! Here are a couple of threads where we planned and then held our most recent Dallas Apostafest. Are you anywhere near? We'll be having another one before too long.

- http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=23257&site=3

- http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=24751&site=3

• Mulan
    Mulan

Yep. I know a bunch of the posters.........my daughter, my cousin, friends, and a few I met at Soap Lake last May, at a "Bible" conference, including AlanF, Mr and Mrs Rocky........Ros, and probably others I'm forgetting. I've talked to a few on the phone too, and chatted with Mommy (Wendy) in chat........slipandslidemaster too. Fun folks!!!

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

THE only people person WE have met in person around her parts is Dan Hall of Reveal Ministries as to do we really know him--well for the most part ya do not know a person until you live with them 24/7 and I truthfully can say NO we do not know DAN that well if at all--he was probably on his best behavior...((((HUGS))))

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Hey welcome to the board!

Some of us get together pretty regularly. I've met or talked on the phone with about 10 people on the board. I do believe that posts in and of themselves do absolutely no justice to the person behind the moniker. I think meeting/talking to a real face/voice makes a huge difference in terms of how you look at them. Some people I didn't think I'd enjoy that much, I highly respect and admire now that I've met them in person.

Hope you get to meet some of us!

Andi

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HAHHAHA nice try Mulan act like ya don't know me

I've actually met quite a few from the board and I haven't met a one I didn't like!!!!! It's great because you have a sudden bond with them and know all the same people hahah.

This weekend was a blast and I suggest everyone go to an apostafest at least once!!!!

In person I've met well over 20 posters and it's my goal to meet you all

Ven
    btw cello behave

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching!!!"

• ballistic
    ballistic

ok, now for a sad answer. I've never met another disfellowshipped person since I was disfelowshipped 9 years ago.

but I really hope to be and the next apost fest.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ven, glad ya want to meet us all. So when ya coming to the Great South Land? There's plenty of posters 'downunder' who'd love to meet ya. Some ladies like JanG, Prisca, JW83, Beck, Mrs Ozzie are lovely people who'd be very welcoming.

Come to think of it, are you just what Hippy's talking about in his post (see above)

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• thewiz
    thewiz

i know zev

• Solace
    Solace

Is anyone from the Michigan area?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit