Do any of you know each other?

by Lost Diamond 92 Replies latest jw experiences

• Farkel
    Farkel

seven006,

: I may be an ass but I'm an ass who pays.

That's true, and I should be honest with the folks. You DID pay. I later found my wallet missing, though.

: I'm tired of coming up with witty one-liners in response to your poor attempts at sarcasm.

I'm still waiting for one of those!

Farkel, who wonders if some people actually believe any of this repartee

• seven006
    seven006

Fark,

I think it's time we came up with some new material. Why don't you get married to someone so we can make fun of your wife?

BTW, in person you do look a lot like your photo icon, I thought you were just trying to be funny.

Dave

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Ooohhh boy!! Farkel & Seven...you two are a rowdy bunch! It seems to me you both are exhibiting signs of deeply rooted inner frustrations! Tsk, tsk...it's a shame to be so angry all the time!
    Maybe you need a counseling session where we could come to terms with all this anger and hostility

• seven006
    seven006

Diamond,

I hope you are just kidding here, I don't know you well enough to tell. Is the smilie face a hint? Farkel aka Doug aka Dipshit aka Diaper Breath and I are good friends. We just play like we hate each other because its fun and we live boring lives. He's a damn code writer and I'm an artist. We were born to be boring. Of course Farkhead was born the century before me and is only held together with duck tape and crazy glue but I figured since he continually makes such an ass out of himself I might as well try and be his one and only friend. I fell bad for the guy. On top of all of that, he's ugly.

Nice weather were having today. You never did tell what congregation you use to go to. We might dislike some of the same people.

Take care,

Dave

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

ROTFLMAO! Doug, you and your drooling friend are too much!

(((((())))))

Andi

• seven006
    seven006

Damn it Andi I don't drool!.......well... there was that one time, at band camp.........and then pretty much every time I see a Sandra Bullock movie. Then there's that time.........damn, I guess I do drool.

Dave

• Carmel
    Carmel

ain't got no "carmel knowledge" of anyone here!

caveman

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Dave I can always count on you and Fartal to make an otherwise damp day a bit brighter.

No matter how thin you slice it there are always two sides
  • Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Seven,
    Just KIDDING! You all will have to learn not to take me so serious. I just think you and Farkel are hilarious!! I could tell you two love each other....

By the way, I've attended the cong. on Hall Bvld., but I'm suppose to be going to the one on Johnson. I'm origanlly from Utah, so I don't really know a lot of JW's here in Oregon.

• seven006
    seven006

Plmkrzy,

Drying up your day is what I live for. I give so much and ask so little back. Do you think you can be Farkholes friend for a while, it's somebody else's turn. I'll pay you!

Diamond,

What's this "LOVE" stuff? I do not love Frecekle, I tolerate him. I have taken it upon myself to be his friend only because we live close. It is kind of like finding a scraggly, stinky, mated up, dirty, scummy, icky, phooey little dog laying in the street barking at everyone because he has just been neutered. I feel sorry for him, he writes code all day. Can you imagine what kind of a brain it takes to write code all day? After you he does that he goes home and realizes that he has been neutered and the only joy he has in life is to scratch his butt, it's an ugly thing to see. I think his butt doesn't even want to be his butt anymore, it looks like it's trying to escape half way down his legs. The guy is really old.

Our friendship is not based on love at all, it's pure pity!

I got your email about the KH you attended and the drink. I responded to it. I don't want to say anything more on this board because these people are....well...these people. They hear the word drink and immediately a line starts to form behind Farkel. It's embarrassing. Stick around, you'll learn. A little advice, don't play with Venice, she's just a kid and she's not stable.

Take care,

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit