• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

ROSSSSSSSSSSSS...

You met ME IN Ritzville....

<sulk sulk>

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Alicia

" A couple days ago I saw there was a Southern Cal apotofest going on. I wondering if anyone would be willing to meet up with me somewhere since I don't have a car."

I'm in So. Calif. I didn't hear of the apostafest though. Where did you hear about it?

e-mail me anytime. I'll give you my phone number. We can talk. I'd like to meet as many people as poss. I don't know any one anymore.

plmkrzy

No matter how thin you slice it there are always two sides
  • felix a
    felix a

You've already heard from my wife circe and that we met on the old H2O. As for others, I've had the pleasure of meeting RW & wife and Jim & Marilyn Penton face to face and over meals. I've had phone calls with AlanF & JT, (is there anyone these two haven't spoken to?), and before I forget I've talked to Jeff Schwemm & Kismet as well.

As I've mentioned a number of times the wife and I are out in the Salt Lake area of Utah. I grew up in Michigan and there were a few posters who would not reveal their names who have remembered me or my family from my time in Michigan. So if Pierced Angel and Heaven and others know any of the Paris tribe then they may know me.

Seventeen plus years in Brooklyn, NY may or may not make me familiar to others from the east...

Well see ya,

David P a.k.a. felix a

"Vision is the art of seeing things invisible"
    Swift

• Xena
    Xena

Lets see...I have met Mony, Billgoat and her boyfriend, Megadude and his sister Roo, Valis, Comf, Elsewhere, Cowboy, 6of9, Mak and Sabine, Kenny and his girlfriend and of course tyydyy. I think that is all...I have a horrible memory!!!!

I have spoken on the phone with several others and would love to meet more of my "brethren"

• ros
    ros

dungbeetle, you wrote:

ROSSSSSSSSSSSS...
    You met ME IN Ritzville....
    <sulk sulk>

Hey, db, I don't recognize you from your moniker. My apologies for the oversight.
    (There might be others here who I don't recognize by their screen name.)

Post me at: [email protected]
    and identify yourself. :-)

Blessings,
    Ros

Ros
    "A religion that teaches lies cannot be true"--The Watchtower, 12/1/91 pg. 7

• Farkel
    Farkel

ME drunk, seven006? You were the one who ordered 3 pitchers of Jack Daniels with a case of Budweiser to back to START WITH. When you slipped your hand up that waitresses' dress and told her what a nice butt she had, my friend got up and left in disgust. Then you polished off her meal. When the check came you said my friend had promised to pick up the tab and that she had bolted and that you were totally broke. It pissed me off I had to hock my Rolex to pay your bar tab and even THEN I still owe them another $100.

None of that bothered me as much as you hurling all over the bus-boy. This all happened at 8:00 a.m. and we were SUPPOSED to only be having breakfast.

You still drool.

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

Scully,

: I met Skeptic about 6 years ago.

I've talked with Richard on the phone several times. He was kind enough to send me some older WT publications. He's a great guy and has a great lady.

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

Diamond,

seven006 said to you:

: You are only a few miles from me. If you ever want to meet for a drink let me know.

Put a mortage on your house first and bring the cash with you. You'll need it. He usually bolts when the tab approaches a down payment on a new Mercedes.

Farkel

• seven006
    seven006

<<<When you slipped your hand up that waitresses' dress and told her what a nice butt she had, my friend got up and left in disgust.>>>

Farkel, tell your friend that I am very sorry and that next time I will slip my hand up her dress. I can be so damn inconsiderat at times. I only got two hands ya know, what the hell did she expect me to do, put my drink down?

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

Farkless,

I may be rude, disgusting, vulgar, crass, sexually overbearing, and a bit of a playboy but I never stick anyone with the tab! I wouldn't even take your CD's in exchange for the one I gave you.

I may be an ass but I'm an ass who pays.

Quit being such a Farkel and go write some damn code or something. I'm tired of coming up with witty
    one-liners in response to your poor attempts at sarcasm. If I told you once, I told you once, You ain't funny. You ain't even Alan F. funny and pretty damn unfunny!

Ya Fip Duck,

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit