Do any of you know each other?

by Lost Diamond 92 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Venice,

Don't matter what Seven said about you...I'm sure you're very stable
    and mature. Sometimes the dog is bigger than his bark
    Let's get together and have some real girl talk....maybe you could
    fill me in on these "hounds" on the board, or some other enlightening material.

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

"dog is bigger than his bark"

Ooops...there I go again...scrambling on. I meant his bark is bigger thank his bite...or... well, he too is probably just a puppy dog.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

LOL Dave.
    I'd love to take that enormous burden off your shoulders and you wouldn't even have to pay me, well not money anyway.

No matter how thin you slice it there are always two sides
  • Farkel
    Farkel

seven006 said:

: I feel sorry for him, he writes code all day. Can you imagine what kind of a brain it takes to write code all day?

It's no different than having a brain that causes one to do 3-D graphics of liquor bottles and dreaming about money all day long.

Now I know why you drool.

As you can see from the picture the guy did below, the guy is a total loser.

Farkel
    Butt-Scratching Class

• seven006
    seven006

Diamond,

Ven, stable and mature, now that cracks me up. Ven knows she is my favorite kid poster, She is coming back to Oregon again with her parents this summer and I don't think I'm going to be able to ditch her this time. I told her dad that I'd love to meet him. He's one hell of a good guy.

PLM,

Your really want the Farker? Cool, I'll box him up and send him out. How's the weather in Ireland this time of year? You need to keep an eye on Douglas, he has a tendency to mold.

Feakel,

I do you a nice peace of art for you and what do you do with it? You try to humil...hemill...hamu...make fun of me.

Here's a hint, if you want to make fun of someone use something that will make them look bad.

You have so much to learn and so little time left.

Dave

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I drool cuz I had a stroke in 96 and realize I am not perfect (no one is) therefore what people think about me does not matter -- I only care about what GOD and me think about me.. I am working on not being a people pleaser and being a LINDA pleaser---really is weird though....QUEENIE

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

OMG! DAVE SAID YES!!! IT"S A DATE THEN!!!

plum snikering wickedly getting the bath water ready.

YEEEHAAAAAAAA!

• seven006
    seven006

PLM,

What did I say yes to, and who is the bath water for? Do you want a date with Fark? Are you serious?...Wait..your name is short for plumbcrazy, of cource you are serious.

This is a goofy world.

Dave

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

DAVE back up a little bit and re-read.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

plmkrzy,
    Don't try and seduce me into your bath tub, it won't work! Unless you have bubbles, I like bubbles, then it might work, but none of this naked footsie rubbie up against my naked guy stuff kind'a thing. You damn women have sharp toe nails and my guy stuff ends up getting scratch, then I have to rub it and then all hell breaks out.
    Dave

My memory is still in shape to

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit