What do you think is the worlds worst movie ever m

by Waygooder64 67 Replies latest jw friends

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

Thank you Tatiana! Yes that was it. George Clooney is a cutie but that movie was terrible. The one song he sings isn't too bad but everything else is just awful. This girl I work with brought the soundtrack in to play it and I didn't know it was the soundtrack. I started hearing this music and I said What is that horrible stuff it sounds like that crap from that movie and she started laughing because she said man you must have really hated it because that is the soundtrack. I left the room because I couldn't bare to hear the music.

• ApostasyDuJour
    ApostasyDuJour

Morrisamb:

"Oh DuJour? You didn't like Amadeus ..it is in my top 50 list..it was great! God, there are so many bad movies, where does one begin?"
    To each their own taste. I would consider the second-worst movie ever made - a close second behond "Amadeus" - to be "Gone With the Wind". It is one of the most tedious movies I've ever had the misfortune to sit through. Kind of reminded me of a drama at a District Convention.
  • Tatiana
    Tatiana

Iv4fer.....I'm glad I didn't see it then. But didn't it win a Golden Globe or something? Just reinforces my belief that just because THEY say it's good, doesn't mean it is!!

More worst??

Cable Guy-(I would have put my dogs on him if he came to my door!)

Superstar

Half-Baked

April

Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Infidels. Brotehr Where Art Thou is excellent. Now flee from my wrath.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

All I can say Iv4fer is

Your the very first person (except 4 my mom) who didn't like O Brother
    and the ONLY reason she didn't like it was because the language was more then she will willingly listen to.
    I thought George Clooney was a riot.

• gambler
    gambler

red planet got two cokes on the floor.Thats how I grade my movies, if it sucks I pore my leftover coke all over the theater floor. Its way better than a thumbs down.Red planet should have gotten a tanker truck of coke on the floor.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Gambler,

I understand your need to inflict pain on the theater that took your money unfairly for a poor film. However, it is unfair of you to pour your leftover drinks on the floor. You're only hurting the poor guy who makes minimum wage who has to clean up your mess. You want to get even? Leave before the film is over and ask for your money back. I've done that before.

Jerry
    (former janitor at a theater to pay for school)

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Ps. to DuJour

You're going to hate me..but I liked Gone With The Wind too!
    But this could work...if I tell you what movies I loved, you'll know not to see them.

Did I tell you I loved Moulin Rouge!!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Anything with Woody Allen in it.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

No one has mentioned Braindead.

A zombie slasher movie where the hero keeps the zombies off with a hover-mower and a deformed mutant baby scuttles round the place on all fours biting people.

Done by the same guy that did Lord of the Rings.

Braindead is in the "So bad it could be deliberate catagory".

AI sucked hugely. Popeye was vile. Dogma and Chasing Amy were cool. Dune is arguably a bit dull, but not that bad; any movie where you get to giggle at Sting in silly underpants can't be all that bad.

I think AI, by sheer dint of it being recent, sticks in my mind the most.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit