What do you think is the worlds worst movie ever m

by Waygooder64 67 Replies latest jw friends

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Actually, I fell asleep in "AI." So I'd have to say it was the worst movie I saw last year.

Walked out on "Popeye."

2010: A Space Odyssey was pretty bad.

Favorite film of last year was "Blow."

• dubla
    dubla

a few terrible ones that have already been mentioned:

-dune
    -cable guy
    -ishtar

an old one that probably few have seen, still one of the worst ive ever watched:

-never ending story part 2

recent stinkers:

-jeepers creepers (absolutely horrible)
    -fast and the furious(can the acting get any worse in this point break knock off?)

honorable mention-

-black dog(god awful flick "starring" patrick swayze)
    -heist("starring" gene hackman, danny devito....it wasnt near as cool as it tried to be)

im sure i can think of more......havent seen a.i. yet, i guess with the consensus here ill skip it.

aa

• rhett
    rhett

For obvious reasons I'm going to have to say Gone With the Wind is a rather good movie. If any of you have ever seen the movie you know what the Clark Gable's name is in the movie and you've also seen the name at least one other place. That's not a coincidence.

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• terafera
    terafera
    red planet got two cokes on the floor.Thats how I grade my movies, if it sucks I pore my
    leftover coke all over the theater floor. Its way better than a thumbs down.Red planet
    should have gotten a tanker truck of coke on the floor.

GAMBLER...

LOL!!LOL!! I laughed so hard..why didnt I think of that?

Actually, I dissed the theatre the other day...I went to see 'Ice Age' and it melted in the middle of it. They fixed it, we watched it, then walked to the manager afterward and demanded my money for the poor quality we got. We got the money back, LOL.

By the way..anyone who didnt like Cable Guy is a LoOoOoOser!! (if you like Jim Carey you'll get it)

I didnt really like Gone with the Wind either..it was rather tedious, but maybe I'm too hyper?

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Here is a funny story.

This weekend me and my lady friend went to see the movie "Death to Smoochy." Boy was this a bad film! Anyway, after about half an hour me and my ladyfriend can't take anymore of this. We walked out of the theater. Then my lady friend went to the ticket counter and asked for our money. Guess what...we got our money back.

After going out to eat, we came back to the same theater and saw "The Rookie." Good film.

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• LDH
    LDH

You guys suck...

Noone nominated CONGO or the movie that's currently in theatres, The Time Machine.

If you didn't like O Brother, try reading The Odessy (Homer). May help you 'get it'. That's what it's based on.

Fast and the Furious. TWO WORDS. Vin Diesel NAKED.

OK, three.

Lisa

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

For me it was Moulin rouge.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Has anyone said:

North

Showgirls (but it does have some redeeming qualities)

The last Crocodile movie sucked ass.

Ninth Gate (Johny Dep)

Slipnslidemaster:"Every man dies, not every man really lives.
    -William Wallace

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Oh yeah,

Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menance blew.

Slipnslidemaster:"Every man dies, not every man really lives.
    -William Wallace

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

• circe2
    circe2

I want to pipe in for "Oh Brother" as well.

I absolutely loved it. Maybe I'm biased because I love Homer's "The Odyssey" which "Oh Brother" is a loose adaptation of.

The sirens in the movie were great, but it's obvious I think that. Look at my user name.

circe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit