What do you think is the worlds worst movie ever m

by Waygooder64 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

I am watching what I think is the dumbest movie ever put on film,The Quick and the Dead. Sharon Stone (who I think looks great with no panties) absolutely sucked in this stupid movie. Whats with the plot of this yawner,its been done a bit too much.She was terrible and Gene Hackman must have needed the money when he signed on to do this groaner..Just my opinion and we all know what they about opinions...they are just like assholes, we all have them and they all stink...

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

The all time dumbest movie I ever saw was Jane Fondas "They Shoot Horses, Don't They."

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I thought "the quick and the dead "was a terrific movie.

worst??
    "Heavens Gate", a western made in 1980 starring Kris Kristofersen and John Hurt. So terrible it has to be watched to be believed.
    So bad, such a disaster, that it ruined the studio that produced it.
    "They shoot horses dont they".
    Agreed. Pretty goddamn awful film.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

The very last Crockadile Dundee. He was married with a kid lost in LA

I loved the First one. But this last one was THE WORST MOVIE EVER!

"Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" was better in ALL catagories.

I didn't think a movie could be that bad.

• Dino
    Dino

Ishtar

Warren Beatty and Dustin Hoffman.

The WORST!

Dino

• Englishman
    Englishman

"Night of the lepus"

Some rabbits eat radiocative material and grow to the size of elephants.

The sherrif makes a phone call to warn the neighbouring town: "Look out for killer rabbits!"

The neighbouring sherrif solemnly thanks him and duly warns the township, who accept his information without question.

Englishman.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Englishman

I passed on that one but at least those stupid movies are good for at least a laugh if your feeling giddy enough. Yeh..No?

• Farkel
    Farkel

"Plan 9 From Outer Space," written, directed and produced by Ed Wood. It is perennially voted "Worst Science Fiction Movie Ever Made," but I cannot conceive of ANY movie being worse than this one.

The movie "Ed Wood" with Johnny Depp was very good, btw.

Farkel

• Francois
    Francois

I can tell that all you previous responders have never seen John Wayne's Vietnam tale: Green Berets. Awful. Embarrassing. Terrible. A waste of celluloid, money, popcorn, time, and everything else you can think of. What could have the Duke been thinking?

At one point, ol' John is supposed to be walking down a beach at sunset. Sunset mind you. And sure 'nuff, there's ol Sol just above the water. But there is no west coast in Vietnam, thus no sunsets over water. Bad, bad, bad. And the dialogue? Oh, merciful Father!

Even "Debbie Does Dallas" was better.

Francois

• KistByQpid
    KistByQpid

The legend of Billie Jean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit