What do you think is the worlds worst movie ever m

by Waygooder64 67 Replies latest jw friends

• apostate man
    apostate man

Only a couple of recent videos I rented come to mind. "Pollock" and "AI" both sucked, in my opinion. OH wait, "The Musketeer" was stupid.

Break the chains that bind you,
    unless your into that sort of thing.
  • Tatiana
    Tatiana

Charlie's Angels. I forced myself to sit through 45 minutes of it, and had to STOP watching before I screamed!!! BAD-BAD-BAD!!!

Best ones I've seen in a while? Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. And Chocolat. Wonderful!!!

April

Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• yumbby
    yumbby

I have to say, I wanted my money back after Muskateer, I thought they should have paid ME to watch that garbage.

• Mutz
    Mutz

Top Gun, utter bollocks :)

• RR
    RR

Oh that's easy ....."Jehovah's Witnesses, the organization behind the name" absolutely the worst!

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

LOL. Well, I've got you all beat. In fact, I'm so sure of it that I'd be willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that IF you could find it and view it, you would ALL vote unanimously with me that it's the worst film ever made anywhere in the history of the world.

It starred Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton and was entitled simply "Boom". I had the misfortune of seeing it on the Alaska North Slope when we were up there surveying Flaxman Island to determine exactly where to drill an oil well. We were staying in the crew's quarters at a nearby drilling site, and some fool had included that in the film library.

The plot was practically undiscernable, but I got the impression that Taylor was supposed to be some diva who was dying, and Burton was some creapy guy that ran around specializing in psychologically helping dying people. I think. The entire movie consisted of nothing but those two idiots screaming at each other about the most inane and stupidest things imaginable.

I think every man on site would have gladly paid money for the privilage of shooting both of them, the film crew, the writer, the financial backers, and anyone else even remotely connected with it. And that was before the movie was even a quarter over.

Sorry guys. I win.

LoneWolf

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Oh DuJour? You didn't like Amadeus ..it is in my top 50 list..it was great!
    God, there are so many bad movies, where does one begin? Actually some are so traumatic, I block them out!

I hated Batman starring George Clooney
    I hate most movies with Tom Cruise (but I keep trying)
    ditto Brat Pitt
    One of the latest Frankenstein movies starring Robert DeNiro as Frankie (the only movie I've not liked him in). I blame it on its director/star Kenneth Brannah
    I also hated his Much ado about nothing

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

Popeye with Robin Williams is the worst movie I've ever seen. In fact I grade how bad a movie was by this movie. Recently I wathched the movie with the guy from ER (my mind is certainly going...yes I do suffer with C.R.S. syndrome) He is good looking not on it anymore. Anyway the song from the movie won an award recently. It was set back in like the 1800 and they were convicts and he was trying to get to his family the music was just horrible old time gospel like whining southern type music throughout the whole movie. Just horrible and I think perhaps this movie ranks right up there with popeye.

• gumby
    gumby

"DUNE"...This was THE most boring film ever shown!
    3 hours of non-stop pictures of SAND!

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Iv4fer, I think that would have been "Oh, Brother Where Art Thou?" With George Clooney. Didn't see it.

April

Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit