What do you think is the worlds worst movie ever m

by Waygooder64 67 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

right.
    "Green Berets" was a horrible movie. Embarrassing.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Living Out Loud. Hated it.

• LB
    LB

Some movies like Planet 9 are so bad, they are entertaining to watch. A very trashy movie I hated was Scary Movie, I walked out. A movie I should have walked out of was Dogma.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Isis
    Isis

LB,

I have to throw my 2 cents in here. I thought "Dogma" was one of the best satires ever made.

Isis

• LB
    LB

Isis if that case I would like to reccomend to you Scary Movie.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Plan 9 from Outer Space

An Ed Wood film.

Hands down one of the most poorly done films in cinema history.

If ANYONE has seen it, they understand my reasoning.

You could see the strings attached to props, the background set was so wobbly from the wind you could see the entire scene moving. Ed Wood theorized that the average audience would not notice small things, so in some scenes it would switch from night to day in a split second.. OH MAN IT WAS BAD.

More modernized bad film? Matinee with John Candy or Toys with Robin Williams. They made no sense. I wouldnt watch those movies again if someone PAID ME to sit for 2 hours.

Oh I forgot another so I am editing my post.
    The Blair Witch Project

Garbage.

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html
    FREELANCE ARTWORK FOR SALE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/JasonArtwork1.html

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Either 'THE PHOTO DRAMA OF CREATION' or 'THE NEW WORLD SOCIETY IN ACTION'!

Outaservice (Waiting for just one of the Society's films to get an Oscar)

• patio34
    patio34

A couple come to mind. One was Sphere with Dustin Hoffman and Sharon Stone. It seemed ridiculous to me. For example, someone was outside getting eaten alive by jellyfish creatures and they were calm and listening to her screams with a mildly curious tone, instead of terror.

Another i just rented and turned off because it was so stupid: Zoolander. Maybe it got better, but it was too dumb to watch.

Oh, oh, another one i hated was Chasing Amy. It was crude and crass, IMO.

• circe2
    circe2

Are we defining bad as being poorly filmed? ... poorly acted? ... poorly written?

Are we defining bad as being "I just didn't like it"?

I loved "Dogma". Great satire.

I hated "Scarey Movie".

I enjoyed the last "Crocodile Dundee", maybe because I didn't have any expectations.

"Living Out Loud" made me stop and re-evaluate my life. I love that movie.

I thought "Sphere" was just OK.

"Zoolander" was pretty stupid, but in a fun sort of way.

My vote for worse movie ever, because it was badly acted, badly written, badly directed and extremely crass was "Freddy Got Fingered". Don't know why I rented it. Couldn't get past the first 20 minutes or so. Disgusting flick with no redeaming value imo.

circe

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Mega-force.....awful, awful, awful.

And then there was another movie whose name I've forgotten. It was science fiction and it was the worst piece of crap I've ever seen. It was sponsored by Trissie Sportswear, so the spaceship was named Trissie, and the "spacsuits" were silver jumpsuits with the "Trissie" logo on them.

You could see the wire attached to the spaceship that pulled it up on "blastoff", and they dropped it when it "landed". There were nine guys in silver fright wigs who played the "alien army", and they would run back and forth across the set trying to make it appear that the "crew" was being attacked from all sides.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit