What do you think is the worlds worst movie ever m

by Waygooder64 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Richie
    Richie

The movie "The attack of the killer tomatoes" was so incredibly stupid and dreadful, that the critics actually began to find it "interesting". The film was one of the biggest bombs they ever made and for that it got a price of sorts.

On the other hand, some of my all-time favorite movies are: The Sound of Music (Julie Andrews), Where Eagles Dare (Richard Burton, Clint Eastwood), All about Eve (Ann Baxter, Bette Davis), North by Northwest (Gary Grant), The Princess Bride, The Never Ending Story (The first one with Noah Hathaway), The Count of Monte Cristo (Richard Chamberlain), The Outlaw Josey Wales (Clint Eastwood), Tunes of Glory (Alec Guinness), Charly (Cliff Robertson), The Doctor (William Hurt), Indiana Jones series (not the 2nd episode), Laura (Gene Tierney), The Guns of Navarone (David Niven), Marnie (Sean Connery), The Party (Peter Sellers), Rear Window (Gregory Peck and the lovely Grace Kelly), Casablanca (Humphrey Bogart) and Life is Beautiful, just to name a few...

Richie :*)

• rhett
    rhett

Gummo. Absolute worst movie ever. From what I can remember of the plot these two middle school (I think they might have been that old) boys go around shooting cats to sell to the local chinese resteraunt. What do they want the money for? So they can go pay some guy to let them have sex with his mildly mentally retarded sister. That and there's also this kid in a dirty bunny suit running around the whole movie who ends up making out with some girl in a pool towards the end of the movie. Think it sounds bad? I can't even begin to describe how bad it really is.
    As for Dogma, I loved that movie!!!! Anything, and I mean anything, made by Kevin Smith is pure genuous (I'm pretty sure I misspelled that). I laughed my ass off watching that movie. Same could be said for Chasing Amy. So some of may have been crude. That was part of the story which was used to prove a point. The scene where Holden tells Alyssa he's in love with her was the most emotionaly ripping scene I've ever seen in any movie. I don't know if anyone else has been in a situation even close to that but if you have you know all the stuff he's saying is better than anything you could ever come up with.

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• detective
    detective

"Trog" with Joan Crawford. Ouch. What do you do when you find the missing link hiding in a mine? Why, surgically alter it and then teach it to speak. That is, if you have time between encouraging it to chase a ball.

But the scenes of the missing link running from dinosaurs- now that's good stuff!

• terafera
    terafera

Living Out Loud" made me stop and re-evaluate my life. I love that movie.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me too!! Living out Loud was a cool movie about a woman reinventing her life. I loved it!

I absolutely, without a doubt HATED HATED HATED:

Men in Black (the woman opening up the man's head, sees a tiny alien, instead of freaking out says casually,'okay whats going on here?' that movie suckeddddddd!!!!!!!)

Wild Wild West (notice a pattern here? Wil Smith Sucksssssss!!!!!) LOL

Toys (with Robin Williams, um...hello? What the hell was that all about?)

Georgia (bad bad bad.)

Harry Potter and the Sorcer's Stone (didnt live up to the hype...boring!)

A.I. (Steven Spielberg is really slacking..this was badddd....)

Speed 2 (Sandra Bullock is someone else that is rarely in anything good anymore)

this one I dont remember the name, just came out recently.... with Kevin Spacey, played a guy who thought he was an alien. It started wonderful and *gag* went down down down hill.

EDITED TO ADD------ Vanilla Sky!!!!!! (Tom, honey, I love you....what were you thinking??)
    and

EYES WIDE SHUT!!! ( Tommy baby, you are so handsome, why'd you do it????)

I could go on ...and on...and on...

A harder question would be, what GOOD movie have you seen? There are so few!

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

rhett, gummo was absolute madness.. i still have nightmares. the whole time i was thinking 'WHAT THE F*CK?!?!' but i still liked it

worst movie i have ever seen.. VANILLA SKY! horrible flick

(¯`·.¸the agents of oblivion descend upon the sane¸.·´¯)

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

In my opinion the worst movie has to be a movie that I have not seen yet, but I am sure that it will be the WORST film of the year, if not of all time.

It is the upcoming "Friday the 13th" movie sequel: "Jason X." I read the plot on yahoo and saw the preview in the theater recently. Man, whoever acually thought that this would work as a film should have immediate brain surgery!

OK, here is the plot. (Please try not to laugh.) In the 23rd century humans have abandoned the Earth and have moved to other planets, because the Earth is no longer liveable. Some students are visiting the Earth for some field trip or something. They find some kind of capsule that contains the remains Jason. (Oh, boy!) They decide to take the capsule with them on their space ship. You can pretty much figure out the rest of the plot. Jason wakes up and starts killing everybody and the rest of the students on the space ship run and try to get away from him.

What a f***ing joke!

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Kenny Everett's Bloodbath at the House of Death and Mel Smith and Griff Rhys-Jones' Moron's from Outer Space. Both awful and doubly so because the comedians who made them were capable of so much better!

• ApostasyDuJour
    ApostasyDuJour

Without a doubt:

"AMADEUS"

I would cheerfully listen to a chorus of fingernails scratching across a blackboard than be forced to endure that hideous laughter again as long as I live!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

OK fine. The worst as far as props and special effects go. The "Original" "Batman The Movie"
    Everything Barman and Robbin said to eachother began with the word 'Bat" And all it ever was (the phone, the radio, the rope) was normal but wearing bat wings!

The part when Robbin lowered Batman on the BaT ladder from the Bat- hellocopter over the ocean dunking Batman in the ocean then pulling him back up out of the water and Behold! a big RUBBER shark is hanging onto Batmans Bat-boot and then Batman yells up to the Bat-hellocopter for Robbin to bring him the Bat shark repellent before the rubber shark bites threw Batmans batleather boots.

• Wickid
    Wickid

I couldn't get past the first 10 minutes of "Fear and loathing in Las Vegas." Not sure it was the absolute worst film ever made, but awful would be a polite understatement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit