How many former Jehovah's Witnesses bury their head in the sand when it comes to reasoning about the NGO "conspiracy"?

by Change Name 130 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Thanks Amelia - yes I read that NGO letter from the UN and it clearly states that organisations that associate with them, even DPI, HAVE TO SUPPORT AND RESPECT THE CHARTER OF THE UN..............

Thus by the Watchtowers association, even DPI, they SUPPORTED AND RESPECTED THE MOST DISGUSTING THING STANDING IN A HOLY PLACE....

got it - perfect sense.

So if you ignore that letter from the UN - what does that say about you??

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

The OP was cut and pasted from http://www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/watchtower-un-ngo/knowyourngos.html. Just sayin'. Typical JW lack of ability to generate an original thought.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

As far as the topic at hand, if a JW were to join the YMCA 'just to use the swimming pool,' not because he really agreed with the aims and principles of the YMCA, do you think it would really matter what kind of membership he bought? Or would the mere fact of his taking any sort of membership be enough to get him into a JC meeting?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

@ CHANGE NAME

Hello Brother: unlike you, I am still "in".

Therefore I can appreciate why you have your points of view. However, over the past 3-4 years, I have awakened to numerous Bible and organizational truths which have left me feeling sick to my stomach at times. I could not believe at first what I was discovering, but I was searching for truth and accepted it.

I was not "corrupted" by any apostate information - I studied the Bible and compared it with the Watchtower CD ROM information.

If you are looking for truth (regardless how painful it may be - and it will be!) I will gladly discuss with you any aspect of my personal Bible research which conflicts with WTBTS interpretations.

If you keep a closed mind, then you are rejecting Psalm 146:3 & Acts 5:29.

Don't trust men - not even prominent ones.

p.s. My heart goes out to my many decent and genuine brothers and sisters who are just accepting the spoon-feeding, and not examining what they are being given.

• Pterist
    Pterist

HYPOCRISY?

Because the Watchtower Society associated itself with, and became very involved with, an organization that they view as the "Wild Beast" and an ungodly product of Satan, many Jehovah's Witness members view the Watchtower Society as very hypocritical.

Is this a fair assessment?

For a complete investigation into this matter you may be interested in reading the book " Jehovah's Witnesses and the United Nations -- How the Watchtower Society Fooled Millions " by Tami Dickerson. The book gives an in-depth look at the scandal by exposing all of the information which the Watchtower Society tried to cover up, including proof that the Watchtower Society continues to have a relationship with United Nations programmes today.

http://witness-outreach.com/UN.html

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    How many former Jehovah's Witnesses bury their head in the sand when it comes to reasoning about the NGO "conspiracy"?

So in the question we have 'former Jws', 'bury their head in the sand' and the word 'conspiracy'

I refuse to answer such a loaded straw man question as it isn't a fair question.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I wonder where Change Name has his head buried in the sand? Or is he using his hemorrhoids as earmuffs?

zed

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Another cut and paste. Change Name, shame on you for quoting for such a poorly written, dishonest, repetitive and incorrect piece of propoganda, which has been thoroughly debunked numerous times. It speaks wonders as to your reasoning ability.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

"The apologist article states that criteria has changed since 1991. United Nations say not. Evidence to the contrary , please."

This seem to be a common rumour/misunderstanding among JW-apologist, I have heared that kind of statements before. But, perheaps there is no misunderstanding, just a little bit of theocratic warfare! :)

• wasblind
    wasblind

Alice !!!!! is that you ??????? When you get released ?????

come on over here , let me get a good look !!!!!! I'll be dog gone !!!!!!

you ain't changed a bit !!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit