Hello. I am new here :)

by StevenJB 66 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

Dteve, Steve, have you told your Filipina girlfriend you are a Jehovah's Witness? - maybe an inactive, JW, but still a JW.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Moshe, watch out: the thought police are after you

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

We will be your friends forever........SO LONG AS YOU NEVER LEAVE OUR ORGANIZATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding. Welcome!

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

welcome Steve.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, Steve. I am glad you are re-discovering love. All the best in the future. Another tip; virtual friends are nice, but flesh-and-blood friends are nicer. Is there an ex-JW meetup in your area? http://exjw.meetup.com/

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Welcome Steve!

• moshe
    moshe

Steve, have your girlfriend sign up here, too. She can learn a lot about JWs and how to help you find a way to get out from under the thumb of the elders at the KH.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Moshe, watch out: the thought police are after you____Cheechie

Can It cheechie. Moshe knows it was a Joke

stop trynna cause trouble where none is intended

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Welcome Steve. I suppose the group has welcomed you even though we are FAR over our attoted amount of limeys. So the majority has spoken i suppose.

Hey man, social reasons are a reason to leave any group when someone thinks they have power over you and can say any stupid thing with impugnity. You need to take it a step further, and research our religion. Now that your mind has been freed by this act, use it to stock up on knowledge, otherwise, you will just wander back.

• vajeni82
    vajeni82

HI Steve! I'm glad you are here. I'm fairly new too, but am already a big fan of this fourm. I hope you are able to assimilate to a WTBTS free lifestyle easily. It's such an amazing feeling to take control over yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit