Anyone here been Dfd for 'apostacy'?

by Julia Orwell 75 Replies latest jw experiences

• sd-7
    sd-7

I checked to see if I'd ever commented on this one, and didn't notice a doormat, so...

Yeah, I was, though I prefer the term 'expelled'. It was a bundle charge, since I was guilty of fornication as well, but they spent very little time discussing the fornication, perhaps since I'd already been married for a couple of months by that time. The majority of the time was spent on the 'apostasy' charge. Wait, there are links that can say what I'm trying to say, if you've never read my Borg court record before:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/189048/1/Borg-court-1st-session

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/189524/1/Borg-court-2nd-session

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/189607/1/Borg-court-3rd-session-verdict

Favorite moments: One elder said "I could care less about 1914!" And...they wanted to know the name of a non-JW I'd had sex with, for no reason they were willing to explain. But hey, it was loads o' fun. You should see how well things went after that!

--sd-7

• humbled
    humbled

Yes.

It's on the board archived under "How I left Jehovah's Witnesses--Maeve Courteau"

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

So, SD-7, is your wife still with you? Did she really love you, or your religion?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I have or at least the brothers that invited meet to my judicial hearing stated the charge as:"speaking against the Organization" but they wouldn't put it into writting like I asked them to kinda cowardly if you ask me.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I have or at least the brothers that invited meet to my judicial hearing stated the charge as:"speaking against the Organization" but they wouldn't put it into writting like I asked them to kinda cowardly if you ask me.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Somewhere on this board, poster Donuthole and I have discussed the JC that I was on as an elder. He was accused of and DF for apostasy. It was a kangaroo court the whole time. I didn't agree but if I disagreed to much, then I was on the hot seat. Glad we are both out (him DF, me faded out.

• Julia Orwell
  • Honesty
    Honesty

Julia:

You have to get your thinking in line with the Faithful and Discreet slave and stop looking for flaws in Jehovahs organisation.

That sentence is a good indication that someone has been drinking gallons of kool-aid.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Yes, and not even nice about it.

Heard from my dfd friend last nght months after admitting my apostasy to her...her non-Jw partner actually encouraged her to contact me and find out why I feel that way and if I'm ok because she wasn't sure if she should even talk to,her 'apostate' best friend. Shows how warped jws' views are. At least she's a human, not,like some of the others.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Its very interesting that the bible says at 1 John 5:1 that if some one believes that Jesus is the messiah he that person is a son of god. The ORG says no that's not true, only if your a compliant jw are you a son of god, wait no, only if your an anointed complaint jw then your a son of god. Everyone else not so much. Awesome religion. Glad I've been in for 40 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit