Anyone here been Dfd for 'apostacy'?

by Julia Orwell 75 Replies latest jw experiences

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes !!When I told a couple of Elders I did not believe we could teach Jesus came invisably in 1914
    They said" Grace thats apostasy!!!!" I said "NO if I said I had a bird sitting on my shoulder ,You cant see
    it but it is there ,You would lock me in the nut house " They laughed .
    We were out in service when this happened.They came to my house the next morning & said
    ""You must not go out in service anymore till you really believe Jesus came invisably in 1914."
    They offered to study it with me to convince me.
    I said " I will never believe that"...They left ! they came back a few days later & said " You are
    being DF!!!! I started crying & said what will you do if I kill myself" One of the Brothers???
    Shrugged his shoulders. I did think about killing myself. Was going to
    except when I was about to jump under a bus a Boy walked round the corner & I knew he mustnt
    veiw that
    Because I kept praying & praying to Jah
    to let me really SEE his invisability....But no matter what I still didnt think we can believe in 1914.
    Although NOW!!!!! I have to admit!!!! I cant see him with my eyes...But he is TRULY in my HEART
    I speak to HIM so much! & I know by the things he does for me .He answers.
    Thinking back over all my life.I believe God was in it even when I was an unbeliever....

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

I told the basturds that it was a scam check it out yourselves. I laid the stinkiest fart (silent one) and blamed it on the chairman, You Stink! we took a break to air it out.....I never returned to discuss the matter, been about 2 years ago. I think those basturds are still mad at me....Next step, a legal letter from my attorney......I HOPE HE PUTS SOME OF THE STINKIEST CRAP IN THE ENVELOPE..

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

I told the basturds that it was a scam check it out yourselves. I laid the stinkiest fart (silent one) and blamed it on the chairman, You Stink! we took a break to air it out.....I never returned to discuss the matter, been about 2 years ago. I think those basturds are still mad at me....Next step, a legal letter from my attorney......I HOPE HE PUTS SOME OF THE STINKIEST CRAP IN THE ENVELOPE..

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

@RayP.....Go for you! A suggestion is to research all the threads on here about this topic, then compose it, and get everyone's feedback on here and then keep improving it. It could potentially benefit hundreds or even thousands that need it.

I saw your videos, and saw your recording device, here is my choice for recording my JC:

http://www.spytecinc.com/video-devices/nanny-cams-hidden-camera/zetta-z11-motion-activated-spy-camera.html

gonna hollow out a book or organizer to hide it in

• mouthy
    mouthy

insearchoftruth4....You call them basturds ,that is not true. A Bastard is someone that has no father
    They do have a Father.... He is the Father of the lie. The Devil.... So we went into that devils arms
    & thought we were safe!!!!! Did we find out what a ruddy mistake we made.But I do believe the REAL
    Father had,/& has/his hand on us,if we are truly asking the Creator of the WORLD.to teach us how
    we should cope with being lied to. He is the Creator of TRUTH!!!!
    As you know I am MOUTHY! still

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Well said Mouthy! I'll change it to turds.....them turds!!!......

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

"I can get outof anything by "turning on the waterworks? Its news to me, I never got out of anything by crying. When I had to go before a JC, I cried up a storm, and it was not fake, I actually was truly repentant, they disfellowshipped me anyway. I am racking my brain trying to think up even one occasion where crying got me anything, I can't think of one time. In my experience it just makes people either uncomfortable or mad. I must be doing it wrong."

Nope, you probably weren't doing it wrong. You probably just had uncompassionate jerks as an audience. I cried my heart out once at work over something and my HR boss was unbelievably compassionate and worked with me for a year to help me. But that's 'worldly' people. They have hearts.

• mouthy
    mouthy

insearchoftruth4....Now I will agree with that...TURD!!!!Is correct. Glad you listened to GRANNY

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

MOUTHY, you're BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

CLEAN YOUR GLASSES insearchoftruth4.....NOT TRUE.I AM WRINKLED! UGLY! OLD!
    & they told me I would be young & beautiful after 1975 Now in 2013,I looking for a bucket to kick...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit