I'm posting here an informative email from STEVEN UNTHANK

by AndersonsInfo 67 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Tylinbrando
  • FadeToGrey
    FadeToGrey

My hats off to Steven. As I live in Melbounre, I have seen 1st hand the to shit the WT has been up to. I was baptized in 1984 and have been out for the last 5 years or so. Have seen Elders burn my brother, and a few of my friends from the past over the most idiotic things. And when said brother or friends stood up for themselves the shit storm got worse. these people in charge are Evil to the core. and I hope to see them brought down. In my old cong, you only made Elder or MS if you sucked up to the Elders. And did I see some arseholes move up the chain. Real evil sons of bitches were most of them. I wish I would meet them on the street one day just to have some payback for all the shit ave seen them do to people I grew up with.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

hey peoples

we can't have tape recordings and letters with everything we would like on them, the WT is not stupid.

not everyone walks around taping things, esp when they think the discussion may be about something else, its not like Vincent would have given the unthanks a transcript of what he was going to say in advance...

good grief people, take some things at face value until proven otherwise...there is plenty of other stuff most do believe about the WT that can never be "proven' in print or recording.

Oz

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Even if recordings were made, that's going to open up a whole can of worms legally and most likely be striken from the record. That being said I do record everything and try to inform others I am doing so. It is beneficial. Even if it cant be entered in a court of law it will prove usefull in mediation, hearings and the hallways. And who knows, you may just get lucky with how you've gone about it and get bail revoked for a captured molester, or whatever.....

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

NO. But - If I did I - would drink the wine and eat the bread, Wait- Take that back - no I would not- since neither Jehovah's Spirit, or Jesus Christ will attend, who would I be fellowshipping with? The workers of lawlessness who call themselves the governing body, and who really are the Man of Lawlessness standing in the Holy Place. To whom Jesus says " Get away from me you workers of lawlessness, I never knew you at all" These men are dangerous, they put themselves in the place of the Christ, to attend their memorial is treading where Angels fear to go.

• Pickler
    Pickler

Most of us on this site know the WTS very well, we were raised by them, and have seen their dark side, how they react when questioned, threatened, challenged.

the working with children check, is a basic safeguard.

I got one for working in a hospital, my husband got one, because he volunteered at a rugby league club, everyone has to have this, it's no big deal. It's basically running a criminal record check.

What is offensive is that the WTS thinks it is above the law of this country.

To those of us who know the WTS, does Steve's story sound plausible? Yes, it does, so I believe it because it ties in with what I know of them.

Well done Steve!

I look forward to following this as it unfolds.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks Barbara and Steven Unthank for sharing these communications with us. Steven, you are to be commended for your brave efforts at trying to cause justice to happen in fighting a criminal organization like the WT Society. In my opinion- WT lawyers are nothing more than mafia or Gestapo who cover the WT leaders a$$ and do the dirty work of being barbaric, unethical, and cold blooded so the GB won't look as bad. It doesn't work. According to this report with Jackson siding against the victims- GB STILL looks bad, even worse. Everybody take a good long look at Outlaw's picture showing Mafia figures. That is NOT a far stretch at all in comparing WT leaders and lawyers to these people. It's disgusting and sickening.

Good luck to you and your family Steven. Many of us here have your back and are with you in spirit. Me included

• man oh man
    man oh man

a recording of this would free my wifes mind. man that would be nice.

• label licker
    label licker

Your work doesn't go unnoticed, Barbara. And for those who doubt, you can now understand why children don't come forward and tell someone they can trust what happened to them. It just takes some negative thinking and comments that shames them from coming forward. It's not untill their old enough and can defend themselves physically that they can talk about it knowing the law is on their side as well.

How painful for that child to have to seek justice for something they didn't deserve. That elder should be locked up in a room with those eight guys and made to molest them. See how fast those pansies would change their rules. Shame on them and who so ever defends them. That's an emotional scar that a child carries with them for the rest of their lives. I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

a recording would still be held up to reasonable doubt...

oh thats an apostate fakery, that sounds nothing like vincent, the sound quality...i dunno.

a letter?

oh thats a fake, those apostaes stop at nothing.

Anyway, at this time, i doubt that the federal government, the victorian government nor the Watchtower are taking Steven Untahnk to be a nut.

Oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit