I'm posting here an informative email from STEVEN UNTHANK

by AndersonsInfo 67 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Scott77
    Scott77

The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Australia, both directly and through the resources of the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses, then launched an unprecedented wave of non-stop vicious persecution and attacks on both myself and my family. They have not stopped.

OMG! So much for this god's organisaton on earth. What a calous, evil and bullying it is! Thank you Barb for saying that..."the leaders of the Australian branch of the WT picked the wrong person to persecute for Steven has the sharp mind of a solicitor and the character and caring kindness of Gandhi. "

Scott77

• AndersonsInfo
  • BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Keep up the good work Barbara .

• JHK
    JHK

Thank you very much! In Spain, we enjoy this news.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

bttt for the many new ones who may not be aware

• FadingTruth
    FadingTruth
    Thank-u for bumping up this thread. I hadn't heard about Steven Unthank before and his role before the Australian courts.
  • cha ching
    cha ching

Thank you for bumping cultBgone...

What is interesting to me, is that after having seen every minute of that Royal Commission hearing, and all the explanations of WT lawyers, service deskers, anywho-ers saying, "Geoffrey Jackson will be of no use to you", to find out that HE was involved at the beginning of this Steven Unthank thing.... He knew all about it, and sided with the 'Borg.'

How sad, but not unexpected, to have WT lawyers act like cold-hearted, 'we always win', 'you will be nothing' lawyers.

Piece by piece, the evidence shows the WT conglomerates are not spiritual men.

Thank you Steven Unthank for hanging in there!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Steve where ever you are thank's for you efforts to bring Divine Justice on these spiritual despots called the Governing Body. May you get lots of financial relief from these CEO clowns in the future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit