I'm posting here an informative email from STEVEN UNTHANK

by AndersonsInfo 67 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Londo111
    Londo111

I wish somebody had recorded the Watchtower lawyer's talk. Imagine how powerful that would be if it circulated on the Internet.

I will add: I pray justice will be done. Of course, if it doesn’t happen in the Life, I believe justice will be done in the Next. Everyone will have to render an account...even Watchtower lawyers or Governing Body members.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Since there were never official court transcripts released to substanciate anything he claimed to have been said in court by him or WTS officials, anything that he claims in this letter is purely based on trusting his words and however much I like to believe this to be true, I can't without any evidence backing these claims!

Personally this letter is another Unthank letter, similar to his older posts I've seen in the past based on his words and expectation that the reader places implicit trust in it.

The talk claimed in this letter sounds over the top, and would be very irresponsible action by WTS legal department to put themselves and their client in. I've been a skeptic of his for some time, and this letter doesn't alleviate any of my doubts.

If he's closely connected to elders of that congregation why don't we see some letters that supposedly have been sent to the KH regarding his law suit? I don't know if talks are still recorded as has been the case during my dub years, but if so there should be a recording - especially when a big shot from WTS comes to give a talk. If a claim is made that letters nor a recording can be provided because elders would be found out, it would be irrational to include contact with BOE in a public letter to xJWs which could be read by WTS legal and act accordingly with the entire BOE of that congregation if WTS chose to.

Divine Justice now requires that those who threatened both myself and my family be "wiped out and left penniless."
  • Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

I suppose magistrate documents would be available shortly detailing the progress of this past weeks testimonies in Australia.

I had many critical and skeptical observers as well a year ago when I posted about the abuse of my daughter by an Elder. Got called all sorts of names. Thread was even deleted. Now here we are a year later and the Abuser is in jail without bond awaiting trial.

Wouldn't it be amazing if around every corner we could find support? I am forever grateful to all those who helped us from the start without pessimism and devisivness.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I hate to say this, but I do think Diamondiiz makes some good points that need addressing.

• maisha
    maisha

Sometimes the facts are straight forward

I guess even if it slapped you stupid - you might not believe.

• Mum
    Mum

The WT Society is more like organized crime every day! Their brand of "love" is more toxic than arsenic!

• Mary
    Mary
    The Watchtower lawyer stood up, identified himself as the Society's lawyer, and directed his comments right at our family sitting there. He carefully stated that if anyone went up against the Watch Tower Society... with a view to seeking justice, even if you have actually been wronged, then you can expect to be wiped out and left penniless."

While I initially found this shocking, I'm not really surprised. For those that are skeptical that the Borg would actually say this, look back at all the other insane things they've said out loud or in print in days gone by. A woman is guilty of 'fornication' if she doesn't scream when a guy tries to rape her. You have to let your child die rather than take a blood transfusion. If you disobey this, you'll be disfellowshipped and Jehovah will murder you at Armageddon. Anyone who questions the Organization is "mentally diseased". One idiotic DO lambasted a dead Witness for leaving their estate to the Humane Society instead of the Organization. He said "His money went to the dogs". They disfellowshipped Barbara for daring to speak out about the pedophile cover-up in the Organization. The list is endless.

These guys believe that they're Jehovah's representation here on earth and that they can do no wrong. They are furious that they are being questioned and exposed like this and we all know that angry power-trippers are bound to say or do anything. I feel terrible for Steve Unthank that he's lost so much and I give him great credit for what he's doing.

Thanks for posting this Barb.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I’m sure this is the case.

However, it would be nice to have recordings and hard proof. I can understand that many of us are not ready to just take somebody at their word anymore, we’ve been lied too all our lives. We need some extra proof sometimes, even if it seems like something the organization would do or say.

And with active JWs, they need some actual evidence, a recording, a court transcript. I know, even then many JWs would not believe or rationalize it away, but for those ready to awake, it could make the difference.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Instead, a few weeks later they sent their lawyer to visit our congregation to give a talk from the platform.
    He carefully stated that if anyone went up against the Watch Tower Society...
    "with a view to seeking justice, even if you have actually been wronged,

then you can expect to be wiped out and left penniless."

WBT$ Lawyers..

.................................  mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• Mary
    Mary

Hey Outlaw, we should photoshop Rutherfraud, Franz and Russell over those faces. LOL!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit