I'm new, please come and meet me!

by Julia Orwell 64 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, Julia! I am a non-JW married to a Witness. I love my guy, too. The best information on waking up a cultist comes from Steve Hassan. I suggest you get familiar with his techniques ASAP to avoid newbie mistakes that can slow you down for years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw-oF-Z_I7U

• jeremiah18:5-10
    jeremiah18:5-10

Welcome aboard. Its always good to have new member, especially one with a brain.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Glad you are feeling better Chichi89 - that is such good news!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Welcome. I hope things work out with you trying to get through to your husband.

I'm from Sydney. Was in Parramatta congregation. You may have known my father, Terry Grundy. He was the Circuit Overseer on the Gold Coast about 10 years ago, and then Sunshine Coast.

• mouthy
    mouthy

A very big welcome Julia.I am the Granny on board,It is so wonderful to wake up a read posts like yours

.But do be careful how MUCH you guide the man in your life ( Hubby).I too suggest Crises Of Conscience to
    offer him to read, I must admire you going with him,that way you can seed plant when you hear some of the
    misinformation they dish up....I also was happy to read you love the only WAY,TRUTH,LIFE> JESUS!
    Do make sure he read Jan 1st Watchtower page 8....2013 .I
    it might make him also use the brain the Creator gave him,the brain the WT captured when they took it over.
    God Bless & may HE guide ,lead, & direct you....
    MOUTHY!!!!! From England, Now Canada

• ambersun
    ambersun

Hi Julia, a big welcome to you from England. It's lovely to have you aboard

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Welcome . Very glad to see another new one .

• Pterist
    Pterist

"Fair Dinkum" Julia, greetings from Florida

• wasblind
    wasblind

(none of my family are JWs thank goodness, and yet they are the most Christian people in the world)_________Julia Orwell

Welcome Julia

I wish you well concernin' your husband, it's good to know your family unlike Jehovah's Witnesses ,

will show you unconditional love

As for me, A door 2 door salesman came to my door wit' a better product ( Paradise )

the catch was, there was no gaurantee I would recieve it, no matter how hard I worked

I finally woke up, and stopped comparin' this life to a " Picture Perfect Paradise "

and came to realize the life I had wasn't bad

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

Welcome Julia,

I feel sorry for men who have wives in the Printing company, but wives with husbands still in like you are much more powerful on their man. Being a born in and sexually suppressed, I had no idea the power of a woman. Turn up the heat on his love life and he will follow you everywhere.

Welcome to the board....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit