My wife just told me to move out...

by nolongerconfused 86 Replies latest watchtower bible

• moshe
    moshe

Power is all that counts-- I still remember like it was yesterday sitting in the lawyers conference room in 1989 and my wife's divorce lawyer going over their "demands"-- and she wants 1/2 of your pension. I played the poor victim to the max-- I looked her straight in the eyes--" if you are so worried about the future, that you think the end isn't coming soon, that you will need a retirement pension, then maybe you should stay married to me". She turned to her lawyer and smugly replied, " Let him have the pension, it's not that much, I won't don't need it."

-- and she was right, she didn't need it- she quietly left the KH 5 years later ( the elders started asking what she was doing dating worldly men and going to a C&W dance hall), went back to school, became a degreed registered nurse and is now a nursing director at a large nursing home-- she makes big bucks-

• wasblind
    wasblind

I played the poor victim to the max-- I looked her straight in the eyes--" if you are so worried about the future, that you think the end isn't coming soon, that you will need a retirement pension, then maybe you should stay married to me".___________MOSHE

LOL @ MOSHE

You " PLAYED " the victim real well MOSHE. The real Victim gave up her part of the pension " Waitin' on the Kingdom "

You used her Jehovah's Witness belief in your favor . Five years later

she came to realized she did need that pension and got a good payin' job

So much for " Waitin' on the Kingdom "

• caliber
    caliber

“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.”

Aristotle

patience & calm to wait for the right moment...

only time taken in heated situations can make things be seen more clearly & balanced

Patience is not an absence of action;

rather it is "timing"

it waits on the right time to act "

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

nolongerconfused, sorry to hear that.

There does seem to be alot of separations and the like among JW couples these days. Happy family life is becoming more and more of a thing of the past in WT land, I know that's the case in the circuit I'm in.

Hope everything works out as you'd like it to.

• jam
    jam

Moshe: around the same time of my divorce.

In the lawyers conference room. Her lawyer said,

and I request that he pay my fee. I said I,m not paying

you a damn thing. She have both homes and 1/2 of my

pension, what the hell. My lawyer fresh out of school.

In a divorce settlement with a fanatical witness, get a good

lawyer if it comes to that. Lets hope not.

• moshe
    moshe

wasblind, I also mentioned that if she divorces me, I will need that pension to support a new wife. I am sure she had visions of me being skewered and broiled alive at armageddon-- sorry to disappoint her and everyone at the KH, but I will die of old age, just like they will.

Yes, a good lawyer is a good idea-- have a conference with one, just so you aren't caught flat footed- I knew I was in trouble when my wife dumped me in a parking lot and drove straight to the lawyer- I had to call a christian friend to come and drive me the 20 miles back to my house- of course I was locked out and the deputy was waiting for me--

• wasblind
    wasblind

I knew I was in trouble when my wife dumped me in a parking lot and drove straight to the lawyer-________MOSHE

Damn MOSHE !!!!!

If I didn't know any better, I woulda thought she was a Democrat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit