May tv.jw.org program

by zophar 172 Replies latest jw friends

• Mephis
    Mephis

The Welsh language RTO cost £910k (c.$1.4m US) just for the 5 bedroomed house they bought in Snowdonia, and presumably there will be costs on top of this to make it fit for purpose. This at the same time as they're going to spend an estimated £150m (c$230m US) on a massive new facility at Chelmsford. It's an utterly bizarre use of money given the translation does not need to be done in rural NW Wales.

As Jesus was meant to have said: "Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won't you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it?". Clearly not for this lot.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Pete, the donation vastly exceeds a single dollar (usa) per pub in my hall. They send about 4k a month in a congregation of 120
  • dgeero
    dgeero

Can anyone provide a link to the elders letter regarding the kingdumb hall debt forgiveness? Would love to show this to my family.

I can't believe this broadcast won't wake people up with nagging doubts. I never thought I would see such a blatant request for MORE MONEY!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    moomanchu
    you are dead on they should have stayed behind the curtain.

• done4good
    done4good

For all of those who have said these guys are doing more damage to themselves with this than we ever could, you could not be more right. I think many of us saw this coming with jw.org.tv, we just didn't expect them to go off the rails so soon...A year ago I would have said no way.

Its still a marathon folks, but they sure seem to be shortening the course a bit...

d4g

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    done4good, you are 100% right, they are doing all the damage we would love to do all by themselves. No help from us. It's a wonderful thing! Give someone enough rope, eventually they will hang themselves.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

degerro, The Searcher just posted the letter today on a different post titled : Does anyone have a copy of the BOE letter regarding the KH money grab?

• done4good
    done4good

Just watched the video , (now that I am home from work). Wow! What a manipulative mindf@ck! Worse than I even would have thought...

d4g

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

The second time I watched it (yes, I actually spent the 1.5 hours playing it while working) I tried to watch it with a genuine mind and heart....as a "perfect witness".

I tried to be the same person I was a decade or two ago...

It was still impossible to see how disturbing alarm bells would not be going off in a genuine witness's mind!!

Seriously, it is a lose / lose situation for a genuine witness. Either this is proof that Jehovah is no longer blessing the work, or he never was to begin with!..... (or doenst even exist, and the whole org is man-made)

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

Hi, I have problems listening to these idiots speak, was there anything you found more insane than usual on their May ,Broadcast? Did they announce they made big cash as someone referred to in their post ($1 Billion).

Do you ever wish a corrupt accountant or con-man would get access to all their monies and walk away?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit