May tv.jw.org program

by zophar 172 Replies latest jw friends

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol holy cow!!!!! I just got a call from a faithful brother who saw the broadcast..... He is appalled. Its note worthy that he isnt an older man who may naturally be turned off by such a blantant solicitation, he is a millennial, only 30. Lol this may back fire big time
  • PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

Morpheus is your friend ready or not ready to take the Red Pill? Arnold in "Total Recall" did not want to take the red pill, bringing him back to reality, some prefer that Blue Pill of ignorance Cognitive Dissonance. I assumed the Blue and Red Pill came from the Matrix, not Total Recall a cheesy but fun movie back in 1990.

What are they soliciting on JW Network, are they like Jim and Tammy Faye or Jerry Falwell? Sorry to ask these questions it's for good reason, I've had stomach poisoning for a week and deeply afraid if I watch these videos it's going to spread through my body!

What's making your friend sick, these are points I could use when I Reverse Witness, it's quite effective so far!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    The basics are covered on page two thru four of this thread its just an over the too appeal for money. He hasnt even heard the rock ballad send jesus money song at the end yet
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Mephis: "Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won't you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it?"

• All for show
    All for show

My very in aunt and uncle said, " their money problems are their problem"

" the economy has been horrible for alot of us for a long time, and we have to adjust our lifestyle. So, adjust yours."

they are pissed, confused, and disgusted by the program.

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

They pulled this crap back in the 1980s when they pushed off the Circuit Overseers expenses untop of the already hurting cash-strapped congregations. That started for their Buicks, than health insurance plus local bills. We were getting billed around $800 per year for the Circuit Overseers expenses plus the annual CO "car and insurance payments", it's about time the Watchtower Goons pay for their own expenses.

They can stop flying Governing Body Members all over the World for what ever dedications they have now a days. Let's do a productivity check and see how much economic value the Governing Body members each bring to the table. They need to stop wasting money like they did on the stupid printing press mishaps, stop spending money on stupid purchases.

JWs are not the richest religion per people, it's the GBs fault the majority of JWs don't have a retirement plan and before Obama-care many were on Medicaid. The GB should thank Obama for helping solve the health-care issue of the Watchtower's great force of cart-pushers!

Nice some people's family still in are telling the GB like it is, nice post "All for show!"

• +1 / -0
    • All for show
      All for show19 minutes ago

My very in aunt and uncle said, " their money problems are their problem"

" the economy has been horrible for alot of us for a long time, and we have to adjust our lifestyle. So, adjust yours."

they are pissed, confused, and disgusted by the program.

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil
    "
    ToesUpa day ago

Pretty much the entire broadcast is asking for money (giving of your valuable things) and giving volunteer time. It's funny...when we needed assistance (not money, just simple love and encouragement would have been nice) during a difficult time, all we got was "trust in Jehovah." Seems like the tables have turned. Why don't they "trust in Jehovah?" After all they are his earthly representatives. Shouldn't he help them out? Things that make you go...Hmmm!

I love the hooky song at the end, reminds me of the Mormons.

All take and no give in this cult. How are they different that Christendom? Always begging for your money.

Hey everyone (even you lurkers).....Vote with your wallets!!!"

When God told Moses to ask for a collection from his people, they had to stop collecting because God's people were generous. I agree with you, when it comes to emotional support, kindness, love and getting help from the friends this way, people who endure the "Religion of Hatred" are told "Wait upon Jehovah!" That's one verse out of the Bible that attacks people in charge who have the authority to make justice happen but are afraid of losing some donation giver over all the trouble they create. Let's see how Jehovah handles their monetary needs, they are begging for money just like the PTL Club and Christian Radios did certain times of the Fiscal Year. When this becomes a 'Loving Organization" that cares about it's followers, than donations might show up regularly!
  • Billy ex Blaze
    Billy ex Blaze
    just lasy night at the khall i goto they announced that they where going to cut back on the amount that they send the branch.
  • moomanchu
    moomanchu

Imagine the resurrection occurs.

Now imagine Samson, Joshua, Jehu, maybe Elijah or Job or David meeting this JW leader .

I don't think they would they would get along.

• Splash
    Splash

-- w97 9/1 p. 13 Beware of False Teachers! "There will also be false teachers among you."—2 PETER 2:1.

Wisely, we take note of how false teachers introduce their corrupt thinking. Peter first says that they do it quietly, or in an unobtrusive, subtle way.

The mouthings of false teachers may seem plausible to one who is not spiritually alert, but their words are carefully designed "to buy" people, seducing them into serving the deceivers' selfish purposes.

Although these corrupt men "consider luxurious living in the daytime a pleasure" and "are spots and blemishes," they are also devious. They act "quietly," using "counterfeit words," as Peter noted earlier.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit