May tv.jw.org program

by zophar 172 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

Well, he sure got the 4 year old retard act down to a tee

"sometimes we may feel a little bit shy to talk about the financial needs of the organization"

L-O-L

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Im watching this now, and I am genuinely floored. They are shamelessly doing everything they say they aren't. Stop taking crazy pills jws! wake up!.

I also love the part I just heard about forgiving of the loans. werent those loans from the org? and they way they make it sound they pat them selves on that back likening themselves to a bank that forgives a mortgage.. wow.

"here, we are loaning you money you gave us, now we are forgiving you of having to pay back the money that you gave us so we could loan to you..." WTF????

There is too much stuff in this one to even begin to comment on, its blatant.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Its so bewildering, im flabberghasted, at their shennanigans! ! !
  • Driving Force
    Driving Force

@freemindfade

You forgot one point, we turned over the deed of the property to you anyway.

• bohm
    bohm

At around 27 minutes in, we are told that selling "one of the significant buildings" (later: most significant) in NY only covers the operating costs for "a few weeks". As best as I can tell this put the annual operating costs at around a billion?

• Splash
    Splash

Taken from the 2013 and 2014 yearbooks;

During the 2012 service year, Jehovah’s Witnesses spent over $184 million in caring for special pioneers, missionaries, and traveling overseers in their field service assignments.

During the 2013 service year, Jehovah’s Witnesses spent nearly $200 million in caring for special pioneers, missionaries, and traveling overseers in their field service assignments.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Those languages the broadcast is available in is nothing more than closed captioning in those languages.

Introducing Prov 3:9, he said the GB wanted the entire "household of faith" to hear this. This is interesting. This phrase is never used in the Bible. He was super careful not to say "household of God". This scripted broadcast is as sneaky as the publications.

In discussing firstftuits, in typical JW fashion, they go to the Hebrew Scriptures, the Law. James 1:18, however, says, "It was his will to bring us forth by the word of truth, so that we would become a kind of firstfruits of his creatures." Not that we should BRING firstfruits, but that we BECOME firstfruits.

"...this organization has never solicited for funds!"

Solicit:

1. to seek for (something) by entreaty, earnest or respectful request, formal application, etc.: He solicited aid from the minister. 2. to entreat or petition (someone or some agency): to solicit the committee for funds. 3. to seek to influence or incite to action, especially unlawful or wrong action. 4. to offer to have sex with in exchange for money.

I guess they never did if #4 is their definition of "solicit".

"We do not know who gives what!"

Um, yes they do... at least down to the congregation level. Otherwise, how would they be able to give back those monthly statements thanking the congregation for their donations to various funds.

"not misappropriated"

Legal defense against pedophile lawsuits and LOSING is not misappropriation???

Really? We don't NEED tv.jw.org. We don't NEED new books, magazines, tracts, etc. We don't NEED a lot of things that are supposedly "required". There's a big difference between what is REQUIRED and what is DESIRED.

"Where does all of the financial support come from? Largely from you dear brothers and sisters..."

Notice, no mention of stocks, hedge funds, real estate transactions. Very telling.

I'm at the 12 minute mark and am having a hard time watching this. Maybe I'll come back to it later.

BTW, this broadcast is a whopping over an hour and a half long. It seems to be getting longer each month.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Leaving Quietly: BTW, this broadcast is a whopping over an hour and a half long. It seems to be getting longer each month.

Well, whaddya expect?

It's not like any of these GB guys have real jobs or anything else pressing they gotta' do!

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

I just watched the video.

Damm good thing I ride a Ducati! Looks like Harley riders are doomed!

What a bunch of dweebs

PS.... Give us your money....

• airborne
    airborne

Virran thank u for your comment.

I never considered that God may be using JW TV to allow these buffoons to expose themselves for the real frauds, liars and hypocrites that they are. I hope their donations dry up like a dusty well in the California drought.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit