May tv.jw.org program

by zophar 172 Replies latest jw friends

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Pete Zahut
    Great observations Pete, just one thing, Lett has not been coached, I can tell you first hand he has always talked and gestured like that, if anything he may be toning it down from 11 to say 9.
    Also a good observation is that his appearance was much more conservative in this telethon style money begging, someone had mentioned it earlier, no pinky ring, but the whole attire in general is conservative.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Holy sh****t!!!! Thank you for posting the video cappy... But WOW!!!! Its a freakin christian rock ballad! I am absolutely floored. That is so far from anything i have ever heard from the org!!! Am in bizzaro world?? Did i wake up in an alternate dimension??? Just WOW!

and what the hell is with the revisit of the navaho thing again? Did anyelse notice? They just did a puff piece about them a month or two ago (i remember because we all mocked the guy in service with a bolo tie) and now we get stock footage of the navaho donating? Why this emphisis on them?

sadly i know many who will open their wallets because of this crap. It will affect some to donate more just like other televangelist were able to shake money from people woth pleas for more.....

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

i love his exaggerated gestures, so comical, makes me want to puke. he should be a cartoon with those creepy facial expressions too.

oh and everything is historic, lol. i always hated that music.

ok so they are back to criticizing employment.

the governing body mentioned before a scripture prov 3 9. now trying to explain their interpretation of first fruits valuable things. all the produce, uh, produce, dude ,lol nothing more, OMG it was ONLY FOR ISRAELITE'S!!!!

exodus 23 19 'best of the first ripe fruits of the ground', again food!!!

now is this a type or anti type ? or turning it into an allegory make up stuff much.

how is honor [rev 4 11] related to valuable things? lol, a huge twist of scripture using greek root words.

yes at time 4 58[?] to 6.00 is where he says 'finances].

where in he bible does it say we need to sacrifice our time and money and family and jobs, for Gods favor?

no where! 70 hours per month? for a pioneer? they have no life and no knowlege. they must be low on hours too

again the law to Moses is mentioned. were NOT under that LAW! we do not HAVE to do these things.

oh and at 8 minuets do you have 'construction skills', so they can build kingdom halls, lol wow jehov is 'magnified' by these skills and energy. oh really. [so all others are dead weight poo poo].

9.00 back to financial support he claims "for over 130 years this organization has never solicited for funds,

and it certainly isn't going to start now", lmao..... he says...

we dont send out monthly statements to each of jw, specifying a dollar amount that should be submitted to finance the work worldwide. ... then he goes on with 'we dont know who gives what'. any donations are not misappropriated he uses matt 24 45 -47 'the governing body the faithful slave and the discrete slave wisely managing'

...oh I cant finish! lol start at 8 if you want to hear the money talk...

• TheListener
    TheListener
    That was hard to watch. Super culty.
  • dozy
    dozy
    Would it be too much to ask that they actually publish public accounts? Income / expenditure / balance sheets. Just so rank & file JWs can make an informed decision as to how much to contribute. They do so when legally obligated to do so ( In UK & Canada , for example. )
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

watch out everyone, freemindfade is getting a prophecy communications coming in....

I foresee a jw broabcast PBS style telethon on the horizon, thats not sending an invoice either...

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    This is a telathon! Well, damn close. And how many people will be singing that crappy ballad in their heads, tickling their minds and calling it back subliminally when they see the contribution box at the kh...
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Is it just me but is the WTS trying to make things easier for JWS to remain a member of the organization ?

The taking away of the mid week book study, the lessening amount of hours for pioneering,

the cancellation of certain Kingdom Hall renovation loans .

Seems a bit contradictory that the WTS has spent so much on its new HQ and now they are building a new HQ in England and yet Lett says the organization's finances are low ???

I guess bullshitting makes the Org look like its low on cash but in reality this has been going on for a long time now.

Bullshitting in creating doctrines to allure people into the Org.

Bullshitting on the actual finances the Org has on hand.

I guess one could say Jehovah's own earthly organization is one lying bullshitting organization.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter
    Worldly person's observation of all these videos and all these GBs. First I have NOT been impressed by any of the GBs. I say: BUY stock in duct tape, I think they need a very large supply in NY. Second, I have a question maybe one of you can answer there seems to be something missing from each of these videos. For a religious organization where is the "let's say a prayer"? Just seems odd to me, that at no point during these outrageous performances they do not even ask for a prayer.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Very interesting point rebel. Its lomg standing tradition in this organizarion to never ever record a prayer. They feel it hould always be offered "live" so that even when a program is recorded and broadcast to a large group they will pause the telecast, a local person will pray, and then the recorded telecast will proceed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit