this website

by little_lamb_on_a_hill 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Xenu: I deactivated discuss because it was also MTU, pioneeryr, rayfranz & troll101 ... not because it was NYT although the discuss/discuss2 is an interesting 'link'

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Simon, I admire and respect your patience.

I also want to publicly thank you for this website. Gathering information on the WT literature has not only helped me reclaim some sense of self-respect, but also to aid 2 of my friends from when I was a child to walk away from the Troof.

Why do you put up with this crap? Hasnt MTU/pioneeryr/rayfranz/troll10/ etc etc etc USED up his chances?

If this person solely creates aliases here to enter the site and cause trouble, why do you not notify his ISP and have him banned permanently? Enough is enough. If you leave the hole open for him to return, then childish nonsense will only continue. It would also establish a precedence for other improper behavior.

Now I will get the naysayers to say is that elitism any different from the JW.

The difference is trolls come here with the only intention of CAUSING trouble, insulting people, and deception. Why do you think they create alias after alias to re-enter and do the same thing over?

On another note, what kind of pathetic life form has a life so dreadfully boring and uneventful that they create account after account after account to come to a website they are addicted to JUST to cause trouble?

Thoughts to consider.

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html
    FREELANCE ARTWORK FOR SALE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/JasonArtwork1.html

• Francois
    Francois

Well it strikes me that you're engaged in the very same thing you accuse us of. Of what possible interest can the attitudes and actions of people on this site have for you?

Hello? Pot? Kettle? Black?

Francois

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Francois, get your facts straight.

If you browsed other threads, show me an instance of when someone such as NYT, PioneerYR.. whatever he is.. truly shows genuine concern for an individual or posts something referencing WT literature?

To show encouragement to a person depressed and feeling hopeless?

Or to try to expose falsehoods for what they are?

Yes I have my fair share of fun, but I have also contributed to threads with research and information exposing the WTBTS for the hypocrites and manipulators they are.

I also have only ONE screenname, Ive NEVER hid behind a fake photo or been deactivated.. NEVER reregistered and come back INSULTING people all over again.

When you have something useful to say or know what the hell your talking about... THEN say something to me. Until then, keep your insinuations to yourself.

It IS Simon's board. I simply asked WHY he tolerates having to deal with multiple accounts and deactivating trouble makers repeatedly.

This was not addressed to you nor did it concern you, but if you want to start stating facts, lets do so.

For your information, I was referencing people whose SOLE purpose is to cause trouble, to post insults, and to behave in a manner which would define a troll. This includes someone being DEACTIVATED after being warned and coming back REPEATEDLY to do the SAME THING.

Got it?

Lets see what I said.

If this person solely creates aliases here to enter the site and cause trouble, why do you not notify his ISP and have him banned permanently? Enough is enough. If you leave the hole open for him to return, then childish nonsense will only continue. It would also establish a precedence for other improper behavior.

Now I will get the naysayers to say is that elitism any different from the JW.

The difference is trolls come here with the only intention of CAUSING trouble, insulting people, and deception. Why do you think they create alias after alias to re-enter and do the same thing over?

And you said.

Well it strikes me that you're engaged in the very same thing you accuse us of.

Show me where I have lied. Show me where I have created multiple accounts or been warned of deactivation. Show me where I have flat out insulted someone when I was not insulted first? Please show me, THEN your statement would have credence. Fact is, you cant.

You said accuse US of? Do you consider yourself a troublemaker or multiple account user? No wonder your so touchy on the subject.

When you know what your talking about, perhaps then someone will acknowledge you.

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-

• amccullough
    amccullough

ummmmmmm, I think Francois was talking to Little Lamb...

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Why must you now spend your lives "exposing the hypocrisy of the WBTS"?

I notice that Matthew 23 doesn't report that Jesus was asked your same questions when he exposed the hypocrites in his own religion.

So my answer to you is, we do it because people like you are too lazy to bother.

Farkel

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Xenu.
    Are you the reincarnation of L Ron Hubbard?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

If Francois's statements were directed at Lamb, I wholeheartedly apologize.

If they were directed at me, my comments stand.

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Xenu

You and I both know this is what happens here. And that a good number of the posts on this site are devoted to this sort of thing. I am just curious as to how this helps those who may have an affiliation with the WTS.

And how does the Watchtowers calling other religious leaders names, condemning all other religions, condemning 99.75% of the worlds population to death, covering up for pedophiles, destroying families, lying to the rank and file Jehobos, so on, so on and so forth, help anybody?

Maybe the Watchtower should first remove the plank from their eye before complaining about the straw in others.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• gumby
    gumby

Quote: Why are you all so bothered, well, maybe not all of you, about getting JWs to leave? Why should it matter to you in the slightest

To have family and very close friends ...SHUN YOU ...because of a religion that you have learned, is blown full of holes, and is resposible for untold deaths by WRONG teachings on what they feel is scriptural matters..........makes one a little inclined to want to see these ones out and prevent others from going in.

It is a matter of love for your brother in many cases.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit