this website

by little_lamb_on_a_hill 87 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Does someone smell NYTroll????

The non-avoidance of issues, the name calling and then backing off, all seem just a LITTLE TOO familiar to me. The words are different, but I have a gift for recognizing syntax and pattern-- and if the shoe fits, kick his ass with it.

Now, Mindchild will probably come along and say , "Lisa you are over reacting" like he did when I stated that Discuss was NYT. But then we see two days later Simon deactivates him as NYT. (Now Mindchild you know I love you but that's not the point here).

Yes, folks, perhaps my egg has cracked and my yolk is finally running but I know WISE-ASS when I see it.

Reborn, don't even dignify this ass-munch.

Let the flaming begin.

Lisa
    Sensitive Nose Class

• borgfree
    borgfree

Lisa, You may be right. But, what they do not consider is that there are MANY people who read the responses, so whoever they are, our posts may be helping someone.

Borgfree

"We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." Edward R. Murrow
  • Imbue
    Imbue

Little Lamb,

I actually know of an elder who has his disfellowshipped daughter, who is about 20, living at home with him and she has been disfellowshipped for over a year.

His cong must be slow because an elder must be presiding over his own house in a fine .........look they will make him pay for it one way or another. They must beleive she will come back so they are 'trying to help her.' Then it depends on other things do they force their daughter to go to meeting? Does she beleive in JW doctrine? What if she didn't beleive and was vocal about it what do you think they would do then? Think he would still be an elder in that cong? There are all kinds of scenarios........And one experience observed by a UN-baptized, on looking, unbeliever doesn't negate the thousands of experiences that others have had to endure.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Xenu
    Xenu

ldh:

I had stated before that I would not respond to you becuase of your
    anger (as can be seen by your phrase of "kick his ass with it). However I must answer your question. You are right in concluding that I am/was Discuss but not NYT. I would imagine that Simon deactivated my account becuase NYT created the name of 2discuss.

• Patriot
    Patriot

Ah, geez,not another one.

"I'm not a witness...."

So why do you call yourself a "Lamb"??

It can't be because of your personality because we all see you're stubborn jackass.

• LDH
    LDH

Like I said.....

Lisa

• Xenu
    Xenu

Actually what you said was that I was NYT. You were wrong.

• little_lamb_on_a_hill
    little_lamb_on_a_hill
    Ah, geez,not another one.

"I'm not a witness...."

So why do you call yourself a "Lamb"??

It can't be because of your personality because we all see you're stubborn jackass.

Irony

• Latte
    Latte

Little Lamb,

Secondly, given that the actions of the "faithful and discreet slave” are not really being directed by God, it means nothing if they deal with a few things badly, other than that they are human and make mistakes.

KEEPING GOD’S STANDARDS
    W/T May 1 2002

JEHOVAH HATES THE COURSE OF TREACHERY

Page 15.Para.7
    Centuries before Malachi’s time, Jehovah has assigned the Levites to care for the tabernacle and later the temple and the sacred ministry. They were the teachers in the national of Israel. Fulfilling their assignment would of meant life and peace for them and the nation. (Numbers 3:5-8) Yet, the Levites lost the fear of God that they initially had. Thus Jehovah Told them:” You have turned aside from the way. You have caused many to stumble in the law. You have ruined the covenant of Levi….You were not keeping my ways.”(malachi 2:8,9) By their failure to teach the truth and by their poor example, the priests misled many Israelites, so Jehovah was rightly angry with them.
    p.8
    Let us not think that those priests merited sympathy and should have been pardoned because they were imperfect humans and could of not have been expected to keep God’s standards. The fact is that humans can keep God’s commands, for Jehovah does not expect of them what they cannot produce.

Yeah, you may think that.......but they don't teach that...now do they?

Latte

• detective
    detective

Xenu,
    so what you are saying is that certain insults are tolerable as long as they seem bible based? So, for example, if I say that Jehovahs witnesses are guilty of idol worship (the organization) and of following men (the governing body), that's okay with you because those are issues raised in the bible? And if I say they are yet another whore of babylon that rode their scarlet colored beast with abandon, that's a suitable insult in your opinion?

Okay, well, that's what I think. If you disagree, you can talk it up with some dead guy. Now fairs fair, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit