Bipolar Landlady kicks me out!

by Terry 140 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I must be a nutcase for thinking she and her hubby also sound very sexy, adventurous and loving.

Agreed.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Terry,

It sounds like you had a wonderful day. Someday, I'm gonna hafta get me one of them there new-fangled two-wheeled contraptions with pedals.

... when I was much younger, I used to ride a bicycle - I miss riding, but there are very few areas around here where I would feel safe riding. Plus, I would be tempted to put an electric hub motor on the bike, and toss on a battery, and add a bit of power to my rides.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Case f****** closed on soft+gentle+crazy as f***.

Kingdom Halls everywhere deserve bat-shit crazies like you.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Soft+gentle

Please leave gently and softly and quickly.

S

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Deb sounds like a martyr. Could she also have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Bobby. May God bless Bobby.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Skeeter,

It seems after 35 years of marriage to the same person

Bobby has adapted to the situation. He seems resolved to the fact

that when Debbie makes up her mind nobody can change it

It also helps his relationship that they may have things in common

It has been said that after three days fish and relatives start to stink

• Terry
    Terry

Bobby is ex-military. He was reared in North Carolina. He's the most family of family men. He calls (or is called by) each family member EVERY day!

He really cares for them.

Sometimes he doesn't get to see them for years and years. Deb can't stand it when it goes off for those reunions. She makes his life a living hell when he does. Last time he went was when I was living there. She called his mom long distance and gave her a reaming out on HER BIRTHDAY! Deb threatened to divorce Bobby and have their pets put down. It was, as we say in Texas, skeery.

So, it doesn't surprise me that Bob tries everything he can to "keep the peace."

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

IMHO it sounds like Bob has become a tad comfortable with the drama.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Deb threatened to divorce Bobby

I think we have a solution.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Wow, threatenin' to kill innocent pets jus' because she's mad is good reason for Terry to be ' Skeerd '

In that case Debbie did Terry a favor in askin' him to leave. Nobody got killed or wound up in prison

As for me, I woulda took that as the first clue to get the hell outta dodge months ago without bein' told to

some things are for the best

If indeed his wife has an illness, Bobby is a good man to stick by his wife instead of a divorce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit