WTF? Tried Jehovahs Witnesses to delete Raymond from Wikipeda a couple minutes ago?

by Dold Agenda 144 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Yes Jgnat, thank you for correcting me. Neither me nor "Dold Agenda" (Hidden Agenda) have english as our maternal langugage, so sometimes we express ourselves in an incorrect way. But , our dear friend "Dold Agenda" did really make an importand find at Wikipedia. Snyggt jobbat, "Doldisen"! (Snyggt jobbat = good work in swedish)

Greetings from scandinavian "Apostate wikings"

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

He does not represent the WTS. He is an over-enthusiastic JW whose IP location is in the UK.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

At least they're on the interweb however zealous they are. They are disobeying their paedophile ring popes the GB.

Maybe they'll be on here soon begging for support once they've experienced the vile hatred within the WBT$.

I wait with masturbated breath for their arrival.

• Pterist
    Pterist

@Besty

You are correct, it was my initial misunderstanding and bad spelling, I appoligise !

Shalom

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

I wonder what will happen to that 15 year old boy if his father or the elders get to know that he is writing in the name of the Watchtower corporation, making legal treats, at Wikipedia. Maybe he'll show up here in a while?

• Splash
    Splash

Plus, we're not meant to call it the 'society' anymore.

Latest letter from HQ says we should refer to it as the 'organisation'.

Splash

• compound complex
    compound complex

Appears to be from a British source:

realise/judgement/coorporation [sic]

From 25 Columbia Heights: the writers use standard American English. Additionally, this writing is not typical WT syntax.

CC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthography

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh gosh, are individual 'dubs still trying to be Jehu and kill all the Baal worshipers?

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

did you see this response, copied directly from the page

Dear user, Since someone did not believe a represantative of our society did use Wikipedia,we need to make this clear:we did use a representative but he remained anonymous for data protection and other reasons.No legal threats were made and we do not agree with your encyclopedia's 'neutral' stand.To have an encyclopedia,it needs to be well researched.One flaw with this site (one that is emphasized by many people around the world) is that anyone can edit it.We do not wish to contribute to the site,we simply made a prescence.We did not remove the information for the purpose of making our views about certain information known.We did it as a test to see how Wikipedia responds to such action.Your policies regarding editing from a member/group of members of the religious group discussed have been taken into consideration.We have thourougly researched and discovered some others have experienced the same problem.One author was not allowed to edit something about his book as it apparently violated copyrights.We do not wish to discuss the matter further because we have made other plans to protect Jehovah's Witnesses and the public from biased information.We thank you for contacting us through this page but if you want further information,write to us at 25 Columbia Heights BROOKLYN NY 11201-2483 UNITED STATES Phone number: +1 718-560-5000 Official website: www.jw.org

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:85.210.191.154&diff=prev&oldid=535589120

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I think it's a 2nd class dub. The spelling and grammatical errors are obvious to anyone who completed high school.

Notice how he/she feels that the WT will stand behind him? He/she likes to toss their name out, as if it has any authority over others outside it's net.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit