WTF? Tried Jehovahs Witnesses to delete Raymond from Wikipeda a couple minutes ago?

by Dold Agenda 144 Replies latest jw friends

• Pterist
    Pterist

A quick 101 on networking, IP addresses and subnets.

iP addresses on the Internet for the most part are PUBLIC ! otherwise you would NOT be able to block unwanted traffic.

IP blocking and firewalls

Firewalls perform Internet Protocol blocking to protect networks from unauthorized access. They are common on today's Internet. They control access to networks based on the IP address of a client computer. Whether using a blacklist or a whitelist, the IP address that is blocked is the perceived IP address of the client.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I also get Bury St. Edmunds and Norwich rather than Ipswich. It's all the same general area by the looks of it.

Hmm. JW apologist it is, then.

This guy usually updates Wiki's 'JW publications' page. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/85.210.191.154

Edit: Not 'usually' - it was all on the same day.

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

If anything should be removed its Mark Sanderson - I doubt he started taking the emblems in his late 20's no later than memorial 1992. How did he ever ""stick by" when many of his parents and grandparents generation suffered greater hardships for the so called "truth". It is interesting how the wiki page describes the emergence of FDS=GB and then read what Ray stated about such a move emerging. If anyone has been proven true it is what Ray stated about what would occur if the trend towards a GB hegemony was allowed.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Thanks Ann ;)

• Pterist
    Pterist

Thanks Ann, yes here is this sob's activity:

Show contributions of new accounts only
    User:
    Namespace: Invert selection Associated namespace
    Tag filter:
    Only show edits that are latest revisions
    From year (and earlier): From month (and earlier):

Help:User contributions

</form>

• Londo111
    Londo111

PT,

I remember listening to a recording of Ed Dunlap and what struck me what his humility and his mildness more than anything he had said (already knew his basic story in Crisis of Conscience). A truly great Christian man!

• Pterist
    Pterist

Yup, Londo111, (sorry for the misspellxxxing, you know I'm dyslexia, that's the important info we all need to know on this topic LOL, ooops did it again) !

• Pterist
    Pterist

Londo111, Ed told me to read Ephesians 1:5-6, over and over and over again, as I was trapped "in the garden of a mortal earthling Adam/Eve - earthly hope" not realizing the way to immortality was the Symbol of the "Tree of Life" Christ, NOT the Symbol of being a master of my own destiny, my way of good and bad.

Shalom friend

• Pterist
    Pterist

AnnOmaly *** Edit: Not 'usually' - it was all on the same day.****

You obviously know something about IP addressing. Just wanted to point out, this ISP supplies ADSL and leases Dynamic PUBLIC addresses, so it very possible that under a different dynamic assigned IP address he/she did a lot more. I'm going to do further research on the full range of ISP's IP addresses to see what else shows up.

Thanks again for seeing the valuable information from technology, that we can use, to protect our selves and those we respect like Ray Franz.

Shalom

• besty
    besty
    I'm going to do further research on the full range of ISP's IP addresses to see what else shows up.

That should keep you busy for.... oooh....the rest of your life....:-)

PS - I worked for a UK ISP and telco for 10 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit