WTF? Tried Jehovahs Witnesses to delete Raymond from Wikipeda a couple minutes ago?

by Dold Agenda 144 Replies latest jw friends

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    What we do know is that geo-IP location is 75% city level accurate in the UK.

In the UK, within 40km of the correct city, 72% of the time. Yes.

lets leave it there and still be friends - yes?

At least you argue orders of magnitude better than Ethos.

• besty
    besty
    Your comments overinflating the accuracy of IP geolocation, particularly to 'street level', may have been unnecessarily unsettling for members of this forum who wish to remain anonymous.

Better for them to be over cautious than under informed. Geoip.co.uk is street level accurate for me - thats all i said - along with plenty other dilutive caveats eg YMMV

BTW - there is no way for their IP to be revealed just from using this forum. it would require a security breach or Simon's co-operation, or a court order on their ISP. lets not forget this started with someone posting an IP address - soemthing that cannot happen just from using the forum.

If people are unsure about their IP being used without their knowledge they should investigate proxy services to mask their browsing.

• besty
    besty
    At least you argue orders of magnitude better than Ethos.

Is he in Ipswich? :-)

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Is he in Ipswich? :-)

He could be in Bolton. It's a palindrome.

That will only make sense if you're a Monty Python fan.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

You two, this is hilarious. Please don't stop.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    You two, this is hilarious. Please don't stop.

Sorry AnnOMaly, but despite popular opinion, there is rest for the wicked. And it's time for mine. Good night.

• besty
    besty
    You two, this is hilarious. Please don't stop

Post an IP address and step away from the forum....

• besty
    besty

It is actually very funny...

Hats of to jeffro for being as much of a douche as me :-)

• jgnat
    jgnat

I vote that Jeffro and Besty come to reconciliation on a wiki page. Only then will we come to consensus truth.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit