What Status are you? Ex JW, Inactive, elder, MS...etc

by enigma1863 66 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Stepped down from the role of MS recently...pretty successful fade thus far!

Kool Jo

• a watcher
    a watcher

Active. Drawing closer to God every day. (James 4:8)

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

irregular, lowly sister. mentally 99.9% out.

the only thing keeping me barely hanging on is my rental (cheeeeep rent!) situation and that im in such a small community i run into jws constantly.

• tec
    tec

Ex-study. Changed my mind about getting baptized. (as in did not get baptized)

Peace,

tammy

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

MrFreeze, the same case here. I wrote a letter resigning to be a MS and RP immediatley after the MS school in november 2009 and I stopped attending meetings definitely in February 2010 and never returned.

Tammy, good for you, never got baptized. I got baptized when I was 14 fact for which I will be sorry all my life. The sad thing is that my daughter, who is now 20, followed my footsteps and was baptized at 14. The good thing is that she opened her eyes and with my wife also knows TTATT.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am inactive for 6 years now. Totally inactive. Technically, that means I am in good standing- for whatever that's worth. I could (technically) slide back in and start turning time in and they could really do little but just keep me from being used in the congregation to handle microphones or clean the toilets.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I have no idea. If I'm DFd, I don't know about it.

• renderme
    renderme

My parents became JWs when I was about 7 or 8. I was never baptized. When I turned 19 I left home and never went to the KH again. Both parents remained JWs until they died. 2 of my sisters are very active baptized witnesses..one is a pioneer. It's annoying.

• label licker
    label licker

Inactive for eight months now. No shepherding calls. Didn't miss any meetings and average hours per month in service was around forty to fifty. Still waiting for elders to call me for my hours. We didn't fade. We were luking here for a year and thought there is noway we will fade. We'll just stop going all together and noone has come to see us and that's just fine with us. We will never go back ever ever ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Active MS in good standing. Not quite sure how as I have done the absolute bare minimum field service for several months now. I don't participate at the meetings anymore. Have no real responsibilities other than talks. Regularly late for meetings.

just trying to gauge my fade so I keep my wife and family on side.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit