What Status are you? Ex JW, Inactive, elder, MS...etc

by enigma1863 66 Replies latest watchtower bible

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Resigned as elder March 2012

Stopped meeting & ministry October 2012

Unsure what to do next as DF/DA means family woes...guess I'll carry on fading.

• Emery
    Emery

Actively fading - Rank and File haha

• tec
    tec

Tammy, good for you, never got baptized. I got baptized when I was 14 fact for which I will be sorry all my life. The sad thing is that my daughter, who is now 20, followed my footsteps and was baptized at 14. The good thing is that she opened her eyes and with my wife

also knows TTATT.

Getting baptized at 14 means someone took advantage of you.

Great, though, that you got out after being baptized (much harder to do), and that your daughter and your wife are with you!

Peace to you and yours,

tammy

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Inactive! I faded in the late 1980's.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Fading since 2002; I watched the Dateline show, didn't think it could be true, spent months researching it and here I am.

P

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Active, Elder. Pretending (some would say being a hypocrite) for family. I do the bare minimum that I can get away with without "..2 elders sitting down with me to see how I am doing"

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Haha, thats awesome xbhere! do what you gotta do. Myself: DA'ed in 80' Self employeed

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

3rd generation..... DAed in 1993

Coffee

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

As far as other Witnesses are concerned, I'm a true believer. In reality: coasting on lowest speed setting, waiting to take the first exit that I see a sign for.

• speargrass55
    speargrass55

Good for you lot who've made your families see TTATT. I can't seem to pull that off without starting WWIII.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit