NFC & AFC Championship Games - Who Wins & goes to Super Bowl ?

by flipper 160 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

randy moss is definetely on par with jerry rice, what quality QB's has randy moss had behind him???? comapared to montana and young?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

funny getting 1 point is not possible,but sense your not picking the ravens you must not know much about football anyway, lol

• cantleave
  • insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Its SUPERBOWL Bro, anything can happen! ok I'll give you 1 1/2 points. SF 174 Ravens -3 1/2.....Having some fun man!!!!! Ray Lewis is one of the best people on the planet!!! BUTT----We are talking bout the Bay Area. East Bay, Oakland, Richmond, El Sobrante, YO!!! The City---SF. What else can be said!!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I'm having fun tonight:

as long as Dallas or Oakland is not playing.............. then I'll be happy with any result!

my son dreamed of a raven win!

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I thought of a wonderful irony that could happen today, if San Francisco scored 49 points!

zed

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

hey, i just messing with you, i just dont want to hear all the doubters here crying after ravens victory!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

not on ed reed ! that may be 14 but it will be low scoring on both side,

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

stopravens!!!!!! baltimore will not get out of their own rear end zone!!!....

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

1hr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! long plane ride to cali

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit