by Gojira_101 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• designs
    designs

Welcome!

• unstopableravens
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Gojira 101>>>>>>>>>

Get on the phone right now and tell that Aunt, through circumstances, not of your control (and none of her business) you are an "irregular" publisher.

There is a big difference, as she should know, in being inactive, and in being irregular.

Your Aunt wants to keep you away from your Grandma. Do not allow her to win. You say you have been inactive for only 3 months. No bid deal. Life happens.

Tell her if she doesn't know the difference, she should pay more attention at the meetings. Throw it back in her face and make her step down, from off her high horse. (From little me...who's exhusband & only sister are just waiting for me to do or say something, so they can, with perverse pleasure, hear I am df'ed. They who themselves know they have done kazillions of things wrong, are wanting me to go down. I haven't done anything, and they hate my guts for it.) And they are at the KH, early, smiling, making friends and commenting...trying to make their own white washed graves, look shiny, new & bright. Disgusting.

Lois

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Welcome, Gojira!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Congratulations and welcome.

Talk away. It can help.

Good luck in your journey, wherever it takes you.

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

come, I am sorry you are losing contact with your grandmother, but as you say, it will be her choice, she can choose to call you, and she probably will at some point. It is your life, and you know that staying would be impossible, so do what you have to do.

Let us know how things go.

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

To superman....Get on the phone right now and tell that Aunt, through circumstances, not of your control (and none of her business) you are an "irregular" publisher. The problem is my aunt is really a psycho. This is the same aunt who called me a stupid illiterate who would never amount to anything...when I was only 7 yrs old. She is like a rabid bagger. She is the queen borg!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Gojira>>>

I am sorry to hear your aunt is another maladjusted psycho JW.

You have my sympathy. Your aunt is not alone. There certainally are a lot of them in the congregations...earth wide. lol

Welcome. Nice to have you on the "Real Truth" side!

Just Lois

• Pterist
    Pterist

Greetings ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit