Just joined

by Gojira_101 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Gojira_101 - " . . . Again thank you all for your comments and I can't remember who said it, but there is one thing I'm going to see what other have to say and that is baptisim! I don't feel right being baptised to an organization, but I don't know where I can go to be baptised without being baptised to a religion. I have some research to do!"

Hi Gojira_101, If you want to be baptisied as a Christian, I would contact a Luthern, Presbyterian, or Episcopalian minister and explain your situation to them. There is a big difference between being a Luthern, Presbyterian, Episcopalian, or JW. Only JWs shun former members: the other religions practice unconditional love as taught by Jesus Christ. Also, only the Watchtower would want to contact whichever religion baptized you before to attempt to nullify your baptism.

If ministers from the aforementioned religion will not baptize you, you could just baptize yourself in a pool. I feel that God and Jesus Christ would understand.

I was only a baby when I was baptised and was a child when I had to study the Episcopalian religion to receive communion. I don't believe that you would have to join a religion to get baptized, but you would have to study the religion to receive communion.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• whathappened
    whathappened

Welcome to a place of love and understanding. You can ask questions here and not be judged as an evil person for it. We will help you, as most of us have been through the same journey you are beginning. It is worth it. Walk away from the organization and never look back. Be free.

• jemba
    jemba

Welcome G from Australia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit