Just joined

by Gojira_101 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting on here. I've been inactive for 3 months now and my husband and I are going the fading way. I was born and raised in this religion and now after almost 30 years, they have taken most everything from me. Not only most of my friends and family, but they took things away from me as a person. Everything I held dear and sacred, is now worthless, even what I thought was God's name, I found out was a catholic monk's invention. My husband and I starting reading the bible without WT literature, (you know, what the Wt is telling us not to do, because we will beome apostate), and of course my parents started doing research and what can I say, it's the same sad story everyone else has experience. And yes I do believe this is a cult now, that does mind control and teaches its followers to hate anyone who isn't a witness. I'm so happy and thank God for revealing the truth about the truth, but it's still hard because my aunt isn't allowing me to talk to my grandmother, even though I haven't said anything to her. I have never in my life seen so much HATE that is in this religion.

Just today my grandmother (who was willing to still talk to me and said she wouldn't stop talking to me just because I'm inactive), told my aunt who my grandmother lives with that I'm "leaving" but meaning inactive, and now my aunt is on full blow apostate alert. My aunt has forbidden all of us to talk to my grandmother and dear auntie is even monitoring all calls to the house, emails and has even blocked me from talking to my grandmother on facebook.

I'm not really sure why I'm posting this, but I guess I have to talk to someone.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

welcome and good luck...

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Welcome Gojira_101

Good luck with the fade, and enjoy the freedom!

Retro

• jgnat
    jgnat

This site as a lifesaver, giving me a voice. Not a small thing after all. Welcome.

• jam
    jam

welcome Gojira. Very confusing organization. Just today

I posted a topic, "Two JW,s at my door". I told them right off

the bet, I was DF. They (two women)continued with their

presentation, hey Iam DF. So your aunt has forbidden all of

you to talk to your grandmother, makes no sense.

• finally awake
    finally awake

welcome to freedom!

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

I've felt the freedom for the last 3 months, but now with my psycho aunt, I feel the pressure coming around my throat again. UGH!

Thank you. I actually feel like people here will let me speak and I can say what I feel.

I just want peace and the JW's to leave me alone.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

THATTA GIRL!

Glad to have you here...

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

If your family forbids your grandmother to talk to you or see you, report them to adult protective services. They can't do that without getting into some trouble over it.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome!

"I'm not really sure why I'm posting this, but I guess I have to talk to someone."

You're already getting the hang of things around here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit