Just joined

by Gojira_101 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• gone for good
    gone for good

Gojira -

Good to see you're fading together. Help is to be found here. Welcome

• heathen
    heathen

no more bowing to brooklyn heights , works for me . let the reader use discernment .....

• clarity
    clarity

but I guess I have to talk to someone.

>

Hey hang in there and keep talking...take a good

fast walk around the block every morning...it will

clear your head!

cheers

clarity

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

WELCOME!!

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Welcome, you will have support here. It is hard now. It gets better...

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

I understand why your Aunt feels you are dangerous to be around, stop reading your Bible and rejoin the congregation where you belong. I know there is hatred among Jehovah Witnesses, I enjoy hating just because I love to hate. When my sister had her baby, I refused to look at the little Damien Thorn (The Omen), if your aunt is like me, she is going to expose you for the antichrist she thinks you are. Satan's world is a lonely place to be, why must you fade from Jehovah's glorious Organization? Where will you go when, the faithful slave has the teaching of life and harmony. You won't find another group as happily disfunctional and unproductive as your former brothers and sisters. Very few religions are going to teach you how to hate or judge your friends like we do, think twice before leaving.

Know this, the Bible and applying it to your life is not easy, that is why I enjoy knowing the Gospel and the other books of the Bible were only written for the 12,300 members of the annointed, not the rest of the world. I find comfort reading the proof-texts in the "Daily Scriptures", the bound volumes of rules, help fight off the spiritual freedom the Bereans had. What will you do once the loving brotherhood who supported you for last thirty years turns off their love and treats you like trash? Why become a spiritual adult, it's too much responsibility and heartache thinking as a free person. I love the thousands of rules that stripped me of my personal identity, my heart lacks nothing being fully assimilated in the Borg.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Welcome Gojira_101! You are in good company we know what you are going through as most of us have experienced it.

• thomyorke
    thomyorke

Welcome ang greetings from Russian ex-JW community!

...So sad, that in your aunt are so strict even to you, just inactive. (!)

It would seems more useful, if she try to act more loving and patiently,

by doing this she could 'bring you back', cause may be you just 'offended to organization', etc.

• speargrass55
    speargrass55

Welcome. Enjoy your freedom. Pay your aunt no attention. She ain't worth it.

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I know it is very difficult what you are going through. It is an up and down process that so many of us have either gone through or are in the process of going through. I would try to have a heart to heart talk with your aunt and try to reason with her that you are not DF or DA and she needs to show you in their library where it says they are to be shunned. It is hard to lose family and friends over this cult. Hang in there, it will get better with time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit