List of UK Travelling Overseers in 2013

by soiledumpling 130 Replies latest social current

• soiledumpling
    soiledumpling

Which CO looked liked buzz light year?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Last I heard Colin and Lorraine were still on the circuit.

• soiledumpling
    soiledumpling

Roddy Holyoake

Someone Conradie I think.

• BroMac
    BroMac

charity that steals the kh deeds? that would be the 'trust' IBSA. you own the deeds you own the house. our BOE thought IBSA was doing them a favour. just a brief proposer by one of the elders, seconded by another. then a show of hands. nothing to see here just a simplified arrangement. oh so why is it we keep paying the loan back to the 'society' on a building we no longer own?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Colin Conradie - Buzz Lightyear - lol.

Now you metion it - yes

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

oh so why is it we keep paying the loan back to the 'society' on a building we no longer own

Because they borrowed the money to buy/build the asset then gave it away? Lol

• BroMac
    BroMac

crazy huh?

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

The whole religion is crazy mate. Why expect anything different. Lol

• St George of England
    St George of England
    that would be the 'trust' IBSA

That's right BroMac, you just about sum it up!

Jonathan Rastall is the Company Secretary, other names there that everyone knows. Rollo Burgess (!) the accountant.

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/the-kingdom-hall-trust

http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/Showcharity/RegisterOfCharities/CharityWithoutPartB.aspx?RegisteredCharityNumber=275946&SubsidiaryNumber=0

George

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

wondering if my old mate Geoff Woodfield is a CO, he was a stand in the last I heard, couple of years ago I phoned Mill Hill and requested a list of all the CO's in the UK for some research I was doing, needless to say they declined.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit