God in your brain....

by EntirelyPossible 130 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I hear tell fear is from the kidneys.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cant leave: yes breaking news, romans 1:20 , this news was made known thousands of years ago,but now its breaking because some how many ppl forgot or choice to ignore what in front of there faces,and even if ones close there eyes to creation,there always the conscience, i wonder how many of my athiest pals here( if being truthful) have layed in bed and thought life wow how wonderful, the vast galaxy, the wonderful foods i can taste, the nice varity of color, the love i have with my kids, there "maybe" a creator.

• cofty
    cofty

I often marvel at life the unverse and everything. How do you get from that to Jesus?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: im not saying you look at creation and say hmm jesus but a creator

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

i guess i can say sadly many will miss heaven by 18 inches, thats the distance from the head to the heart.

You can say lots of things, like a tuna/unicorn hybrid will rise from the seas and form an American football team and will miss winning the superbowl by 1 point.

Doesn't make those things right.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ep: your right, because the ravens will win!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I get what Unstoppable is saying. He is taking the Bill O'reilly tide comment to a slightly higher level: turn off your brain, don't seek scientific answers, and rely on antiquated thoughts about God. Do that and insist that the awe and majesty of the universe proves God. In other words, rely on your emotions and don't try to think.

Oh. And since he lives in a mostly Christian part of the world, he can just "know" that Jesus is part of the correct answer from emotions instead of intelligence.

Is that what you are trying to say, Unstoppable?

• cantleave
    cantleave

How's your book going Unstop?

wonder how many of my athiest pals here( if being truthful) have layed in bed and thought life wow how wonderful, the vast galaxy, the wonderful foods i can taste, the nice varity of color, the love i have with my kids, there "maybe" a creator.

Well it is not something that ever crosses my mind. I have a basic understand the biological, physical and chemical processes behind those phenomenia, and KNOW that there is no need for a creator to explain them.

• cofty
    cofty

im not saying you look at creation and say hmm jesus but a creator

Nope.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I love the stunning non-answers we keep getting.

Faith does not give you the answers, it simply stops you from asking the questions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit