God in your brain....

by EntirelyPossible 130 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

If we are trying to make a difficult decision, once we have done our research, we should allow the subconscious to work on the problem while we sleep. This makes full use of our brain. This is why we are encouraged to sleep on a problem. Sometimes I hear a voice talking to me, usually in dreams and occasionally during the day. This information is useful and usually based on something I have been trying to work out. I am aware that this is a projection from my subconscious mind to the frontal lobes of my brain.

We all do this to some degree but interpret its source according to our beliefs. Confirmation bias enables us to create our own map of life according to our needs and wishes. It is almost impossible to convince someone that the messages they receive come from anywhere other than the source they claim.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I have woken up in the middle of the night suddenly knowing the solution to a problem I was working on.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Sometimes I hear a voice talking to me, usually in dreams and occasionally during the day. - Maybe you should seek professional help.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" I have woken up in the middle of the night suddenly knowing the solution to a problem I was working on."

Funny how that works, huh?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ep: so sceince promotes drwing a conclusion before a test? i was never tested so hpw can you draw a conclusion before?

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Have you heard of spell check? Maybe a little added punctuation?

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Sorry, but I have little tolerance when the computer does the bulk of the work for you.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

"Maybe you should seek professional help."

Don't want to. They would try to convince me that I'm not a gladiator.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

so sceince promotes drwing a conclusion before a test? i was never tested so hpw can you draw a conclusion before?

Science support making a prediction based on a falsifiable hypothesis and then testing to see if the prediction is true. Other people, just like you, with a belief in a god were tested. Why would your outcome be any different?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

dazed: i will respond to you, im on a phone and i cant go back and fix things,its hard to type,sorry if it makes it hard to understand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit