Good Reasons To Hate Every Weak And Ex-Jehovah Witness.

by AuntConnie 174 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

My parents are not even 80 years old and they find every excuse (I have a headache, it's cold, I have the runs, my stomach hurts, I am tired) to miss meetings forsaking the gathering (Hebrews 10:23-26) of encouragement, they talk to disfellowshiped people which I find contemptible.

Newchapter where I am suppose to go at this point in my life, I have almost sixty years invested around this group.

Aunt Connie good CON !

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

I placed a book and two magazines in field service today, this means I get to be the example on "how did you place the magazines and book" in January of 2013.

Antidepressants are not a option, my husband was able to use drugs to loose weight and never told a soul. The excellent weight loss he experienced going from 289lbs to 195lbs he lied to everyone saying "I don't sit on my butt, I work out every day, It's pure will power "mind over food". The same time "you don't need Prozac, that's for crazy people and I am not married to a psycho bitch".

My husband said "It would be wonderful if everyone in our Kingdom Hall was spiritually strong, instead of half the brothers pulling the strong half underwater." We have been ripped off by families that borrowed money with no intention of paying it back. My husband could care less if I worked eighty hours of week while he stayed at home, playing super elder and next-assistant circuit ovesear in line here.

• recovering
    recovering

You are not an elders wife con . You are a troll pure and simple

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Ask it when was Jerusalem destroyed and why does it so answer, ....go on I dares ye.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Sure.... Welcome highling...

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

My parents are not even 80 years old and they find every excuse (I have a headache, it's cold, I have the runs, my stomach hurts, I am tired) to miss meetings forsaking the gathering (Hebrews 10:23-26) of encouragement, they talk to disfellowshiped people which I find contemptible.

Newchapter where I am suppose to go at this point in my life, I have almost sixty years invested around this group.

Normally JW's start counting there life investment at the time they are baptised.

Sorry not buying it, aunt CONnie AKA a troll

• eyesropen323
    eyesropen323

I dont answer hardly ever but im calling TROLL too

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

You seem to be more concerned about putting on weight if you take anti-depressants, than you do about the possible benefits of taking them. I also suffer with anxiety and panic attacks, and although taking them did cause me to put on a few pounds, they saved my life. If this post is for real, then I suggest you see the relevant health professional and get an expert diagnosis.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Mom did not die, dammmmmmmmmmmm! The elders in her Kingdom Hall called my husband and asked "What is wrong with your family and why does your wife hate her so much?" My husband said "It's none of your business, the circuit overseer is aware of our situation, so back off!"

My whole life has been about keeping up with competing wives vying for my husband's position. It's not easy dealing with emotional time-bombs are the great crowd of weaklings filling up our kingdom halls.

I won't take "happy pills" when the battle between Good vs Evil is profound, Jesus refused drugs that could have numbed his pain on the Stake (xylon), life is not suppose to be easy and pills are not a option.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Not sure why you're even posting this here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit