who are your favorite preachers? here a few of mine!

by unstopableravens 132 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cant leave: theres many differences,he preaches gods word,he speaks truth,he not a coward, he gives all glory to god,and not to men, yes there are some others who are good many brought out on this thread, but there are a hundred or more bad to every good one. athiest and joel osteen and creflo dollar all put attention on us as men that we are the great authority, a good preacher will show that god is the authority ,like mr lawson said all these religions are a empty whole, only faith in the son of god can save us. but glad you took time ti listen to it

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cant leave: theres many differences,he preaches gods word,he speaks truth,he not a coward, he gives all glory to god,and not to men, yes there are some others who are good many brought out on this thread, but there are a hundred or more bad to every good one. athiest and joel osteen and creflo dollar all put attention on us as men that we are the great authority, a good preacher will show that god is the authority ,like mr lawson said all these religions are a empty whole, only faith in the son of god can save us. but glad you took time ti listen to it

• cantleave
    cantleave

OK, are you actually going to read a proper science book now?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Bob larson was known as a money grubber. Many of them are into the money, the prosperity doctrine. Some aren't. 'Course, they all gotta make a living.

S

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

proserity gospel sucks

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

designs

unstop- I watched some of his debates back in my JW days, its his whole persona, to much like the GB for me, just awful presentation and mannerisms. The bald version of Jerry Falwell.

You've got to be kidding. He's nothing like Jerry Falwell. He doesn't look, sound, preach, anything like Jerry Falwell. But then again, you just lump everyone you hate together.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

give me a link sweetheart

• designs
    designs

I don't lump all christians onto my hate list, I just can't think of any not on the list, well you're ok

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Designs

I just can't think of any not on the list, well you're ok

I'm praying that someday you'll become a great trinitarian

• designs
    designs

DD- Thanks I am a trinitarian though: Voltaire.Rousseau.Payne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit