who are your favorite preachers? here a few of mine!

by unstopableravens 132 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Jesus did not invent the Golden Rule.

You're right, and He's the only one who lived it.

• designs
    designs

I know, when Jesus whipped people in the face with a rope in the Temple he was really showing his love. Like I said if and when Jesus ever decides to show up with his army we will teach him Peace.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

designs: you know im cool with you,i really like you,but statemants like that are why i know jesus is the righteous judge,because if a person where to see jesus come back ,that should humble someone, but instead i hear so many on here say something like with what you just said,dude you are talking about the creator,not only can he create can can destory,please watch your attitude, because if your wrong and hes real,your on the wrong side.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*starts to smack her head against the wall but thinks better of it*

• designs
    designs

mrsjones, I'll loan you a pillow.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you, it'll make the wall softer.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

designs

I know, when Jesus whipped people in the face with a rope in the Temple he was really showing his love.

I'm sure you have soom proof of this.

Lying doesn’t help your case.

• designs
    designs

John 2:15 'he made a whip from cords' AS 'he made a scourge from cords, he drove them out of the temple' KJV

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

whipped people in the face

The Bible says nothing like that.

Driving thieves out of the temple was an act of love toward his father in heaven and those who were about to become victims of the thieves.

Lying doesn’t help your case.

• mouthy
    mouthy

"Dear Jesus,you can read the heart of Designs...It seems the WT has made hers/him? harden against you.
    I ask you to please help her/him as another year blooms,take away the hatred she/he seems to have against you.
    You love her/him,but because the old Devil is hard at his work,& your allowing it only because he(The devil) wants all
    on his side. & says he will get them... But DD words shows that some of us STILL know your going to
    come to each & every one that invites you.I thank you for coming into my life after I was so influenced
    by the false prophet....I ask this in the name above all others JESUS CHRIST AMEN"

I am old enough to say what I think .....I know this offends some of you but many put up with me for which I
    Thank GOD daily

Mouthy,Granny Grace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit