"Right to bear arms" should mean ...

by Simon 616 Replies latest members politics

• dazed but not confused
  • Night Owl
    Night Owl

"Right to bear arms" explained to us by a Canadian!!!!?????

How aboot that!!!

Night Owl

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

A self righteous Canadian nevertheless.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Happening Now: Another Shooting at Mall No One injured

Per tweets: FashionIsland , NewportBch still on lockdown. Swat on scene clearing mall. 1 arrestd; shot into air, parking lot front of Macy's.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

For Finkelstein. I didn't want this comment to get lost in the muck.

I would agree if they passed laws for private gun sales to be illegal and background checks were required at gun shows. Of the 11000 deaths per year by guns, I wish they would break it down to show how many of those were in self defence. Not all gun related deaths are by murderous people or by accidental discharge. Black and white banning all guns is simply rediculous.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Go ahead, take away their guns. Then they'll hack each other up with knives, axes, ball peen hammers, rocks and sticks. Taking away weapons won't change a warped mentality that assumes violence is an acceptable way to deal with problems.

W

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

Look, with this school shooting, I'm even wondering if the right to bear arms has become too costly, even with the understanding why that right was, and still is, so important.

NightOwl

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

24 hours and only 11 pages. Damn. You folks are really slipping.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I would agree if they passed laws for private gun sales to be illegal and background checks were required at gun shows.

If you consider that all the people that purchased their guns who committed these massacres, passed the typical restrictions,

they were not criminals with a bad pasts. This shows the weak effectiveness of these restrictions in protecting the public.

• harleybear
    harleybear

Low Key: Love Love Love your remarks. The object is not the villian. It is the state of mind of the user. The contribution from the NON AMERICAN Subjects is interesting. I am so glad to be in this country that allows me to be free. And most of all exercize my right to protect me and mine. Maybe those other folks need to go back to the ORG they would fit right in with the mind fXXk that the wtbts speels out. Faithful little sheep. BAAAAAAAA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit