A great picture for proving that JWs aren't weird and cultish...

by cedars 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

They will claim that those deaths while doing preaching for example are a case of ''time and unforseen occurance''.

If that IS the case, then the only things the angels are protecting them from is an actual demonic attack in field service.

I knew a JW that would literally walk dangerous streets because he believed he walked in a bubble of angelic protection. Pictures like that give them these crazy ideas and they take chances they ought not. When I burst they guys bubble, he was visibly shaken and terrified. Same guy belived that the angels gave him green traffic lights and that demons gave him flat tyres.

Oz

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Duplicate Post

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Caleb, that's bad!

These two angels followed my car group in Field Service often, we blasted AC-DC and Metallica before the car stopped!

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

These angels look more kick-ass. Brian Blessed has a voice that could wake the dead.

Yes he does! Loved him in I CLAUDIUS.

As for the angels, is it just me or do they all look alike? It's quite a coincidence that they're all white! Can you imagine if they were Black, Asian or Hispanic? Oh, and there aren't any females. Wonder where all the little angels come from? Can you imagine giving birth to something with that kind of a wing span? "Kill me now!!!"

But seriously, who designs the angels' clothing? It's probably French. I'm also fascinated by the wings. Why can't those guys levitate like Mormon angels? Do they also have wings on their feet to facilitate horizontal flight? I hope they don't actually try to fly with those things. As for why they have beards, the answer is theologically plausible. And that's because there are no elders in Heaven.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I know this is uncalled for, how many of us took Witnesses in Field Service who saw demonic heads floating in the sky when they ran out of medication? Artist at Bethel might consider getting a job doing alblum covers for old Heavy Metal bands?

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I notice most of the Governing Body or Top Brass don't head into the trenchs with their troops, does this mean they are not under the direction of the angelic forces? You either are a "Preacher" or your a "Pusher", historical evidence shows the Governing Body are "Pushers", "Pointers", loading up rules and ripping out the "little child of wonder" in each JW.

• cedars
    cedars

cantleave

Ohh I love the bit of man boob that's showing!

I never knew you were into male side cleavage?! lol

Cedars

• brinjen
    brinjen

Slightly off topic but I gotta say how much it sickens me how they always portray people with perfect skin and not a hair out of place. Very bland and unrealistic.

• nugget
    nugget

Flash AHAA he saved everyone of us

Can't get the music out of my head.

• rebel8
    rebel8

You're right it does look like heavy metal cover art.

Brinjen--good point, especially since they dis magazines for setting up unrealistic expectations for appearance.

Kenny Rogers on the right has got six fingers !

I just snorted. Out loud.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit